"Fee" to share an entree

princesscj

Mouseketeer
Is there an extra cost to share an entree? I know some places with characters have an "entertainment fee", anyone know how much that is?? What about regular TS services without a show or characters??

Thanks!!!

The last I knew,there was no charge for sharing an entree..that would mean, only for ordering off the menu..I know some of the restaurants give large portions so that way you would have more than enough..then you could each order dessert:)

Shula's is the only restaurant reported to have a plate sharing fee.

Buffets and all you can eat places do not permit sharing unless it's with a child under 3, and will charge everyone present, whether they eat or not. Used to be they'd let you pay the "entertainment fee" at a character buffet and not eat. They don't do that anymore, everyone gets charged the full amount.

All WDW character meals are either buffets or family style all you can eat or fixed price, so the above applies to all of them.

If we don't have the meal plan my hiusband and I normally share an entree. What we order at a TS is an app, dinner salad for each of us and split and entree. If we each order an entree there is too much food. We have never been changed any additional fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter