• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February trip?

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
New member here! Just curious, we are planning a February 2004 trip and have some questions for anyone who can help. Most importantly, how are the crowds? We will be visiting MK, E, and possibly MGM on 2/15 thru 2/18 (the 16th is president's day). Also, what are the typical operating hours for this time of year? I'm sure I'll be back with other questions later, but these are my most important ones for now. Thanks!

Hi,we went in Feb 2001 and came back the Saturday before Presidents day. Most of our holiday was fine but the final Friday (just before we left) was terrible. the park (MK) was absolutely packed. For us it didn't help that I am in an ECV but just trying to get across one of the bridges took me 15 minutes (my DH walked across it with the children in about 30 seconds weaving in and out of the crowds). If you are going at that time you will need to make sure that you get to the parks early before the crowds build up.

Thanks for the help. Anyone else who has been in WDW following president's day? I'm sure Sunday and Monday will be somewhat crowded, but am curious about Tuesday and Wednesday immmediately following. Thursday is also a possibility if Sunday and Monday would be too packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter