February 8th, 2020 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

How many cruises have you been on.

• Total voters
Hi! This is our second Disney cruise. We're excited! We can't wait to join the fish extender group for this cruise. Has one been started yet? I don't have Facebook, so I can't check that to see. I should mention that there are four in my immediate family (Felix Sanchez-Dad and my husband, age 49; Laura Sanchez-Mom and wife, age 36-that's me!; Josephine Sanchez-our daughter, age 11; and Jonas Sanchez-our son, age 9), and my two parents in a different cabin (James and Annette Stephenson-in their young 60's). Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! This is our second Disney cruise. We're excited! We can't wait to join the fish extender group for this cruise. Has one been started yet? I don't have Facebook, so I can't check that to see. I should mention that there are four in my immediate family (Felix Sanchez-Dad and my husband, age 49; Laura Sanchez-Mom and wife, age 36-that's me!; Josephine Sanchez-our daughter, age 11; and Jonas Sanchez-our son, age 9), and my two parents in a different cabin (James and Annette Stephenson-in their young 60's). Thanks!
Hi Laura 😊 I know you mentioned that you don't have a Facebook but there are 2 really active groups for our cruise over there. One is called FEBRUARY 8, 2020 DISNEY FANTASY EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE WITH STAR WARS DAY. It's run by Matthew Taylor and has so many activities planned. There is a family fish extender group as well as one for kids and adults, kids pen pal list, magnet exchange, valentine exchange, ornament exchange and he has also set up an outreach for the children's hospital in San Juan. He has everything explained there. They are both really great groups with a lot of helpful info. Maybe hop onto a friend or family members Facebook account to check them out.

Hello :)
We booked yesterday to celebrate 25 years! First cruise without kids, 5th cruise total (all Disney, I’m afraid the others would never match up).

We’re traveling from VA. Time to put my Mickey ears back on now that were a little closer to “home”. The Navy yanked us from FL and dropped us in CT for a couple of years, despite my pleading 😂
Welcome. Congratulations on 25.

Hello :)
We booked yesterday to celebrate 25 years! First cruise without kids, 5th cruise total (all Disney, I’m afraid the others would never match up).

We’re traveling from VA. Time to put my Mickey ears back on now that were a little closer to “home”. The Navy yanked us from FL and dropped us in CT for a couple of years, despite my pleading 😂
Welcome. Congratulations on 25.
Super excited to take my sons on their first cruise to celebrate our soon to be 9 year olds GOLDEN Birthday! This is my 2nd cruise but first on disney. We will be traveling with both sets of grandparents too!
Welcome your gonna have a great trip.

There is not a FE group on this dis board group. Unless there is enough interest then we can start one. Most are part of the Facebook group listed before and joined there. I myself only have Facebook for the cruises. I lock my Facebook down. When I'm not on a cruise I shut it down.

Last edited:
Hi Laura 😊 I know you mentioned that you don't have a Facebook but there are 2 really active groups for our cruise over there. One is called FEBRUARY 8, 2020 DISNEY FANTASY EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE WITH STAR WARS DAY. It's run by Matthew Taylor and has so many activities planned. There is a family fish extender group as well as one for kids and adults, kids pen pal list, magnet exchange, valentine exchange, ornament exchange and he has also set up an outreach for the children's hospital in San Juan. He has everything explained there. They are both really great groups with a lot of helpful info. Maybe hop onto a friend or family members Facebook account to check them out.
I can probably have my sister sign us up for the fish extenders on the Facebook page then. She's going on the cruise immediately after ours and is already connected with her group. She's my only connection to Facebook, though. Too bad the planning doesn't happen on the DisBoard anymore. :( Thanks for letting me know, though, Jamesfam! :)

I can probably have my sister sign us up for the fish extenders on the Facebook page then. She's going on the cruise immediately after ours and is already connected with her group. She's my only connection to Facebook, though. Too bad the planning doesn't happen on the DisBoard anymore. :( Thanks for letting me know, though, Jamesfam! :)
I hope it works out for you.

Last edited:

Well Paid in Full day came and went. Platinum was able to book. And once again Concierge took all of the cabanas. :charac2: Yes I hear it playing. The Facebook group that I mentioned before really has some great FE groups and they are scheduling a open bar.

Last edited:
There is a Facebook group for this cruise it is "February 8, 2020 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise with Star Wars Day".

Hi, I know you are on the February 8, 2020 cruise but have you seen any FB group for the February 1, 2020 SWDAS cruise? I can't seem to find one anywhere. We just booked and was looking to chat with others on that cruise. Thanks.

MJ

I was on that cruise as well. Were you part of the Facebook group?
We just booked the 8th of Feb 2020 and we were on the 27th Oct 2018 cruise also. Awesome! Kayser Family, Soren(son), Tassy & Travis! Look forward to meeting y'all.

Hi, I know you are on the February 8, 2020 cruise but have you seen any FB group for the February 1, 2020 SWDAS cruise? I can't seem to find one anywhere. We just booked and was looking to chat with others on that cruise.

There is one
Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean February 1, 2020 Cruise

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!