• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 4, 2007 Wonder 4 Nighter

chuck2534

Newby cruise lover
Well I am counting the SECONDS until our 2nd cruise on the wonder! Anyone else out there yet??? Start hoping for nice, warm weather :sunny:
I hope to hear from all! pixiedust:

We will be there!!! :woohoo:
I never thought I'd be wishing for February to come soon. :worship:

Super Goof,

Looks like you and I will have plenty of food and fun, it looks like it is just us!!!!

:cool1:

...I'll be sharing some of that jumbo shrimp, too!

Two other cruise meet threads have actually already been started:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1011207
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=995607

but have not been very active.

We're doing our second 3land/4sea, our first being last June. Decided to try February for shorter lines at WDW. There's 3 of us: me, DW and DS (who will be 10 when we sail). Staying at POFQ (again) but landed a Secret Porthole room on the ship this time.

This will be my our first cruise! I'll be traveling with my husband and two daughters (currently 2 & 4). Will be celebrating one birthday before we leave and one birthday when we return! :cool1:

Can anyone give some helpful info to new cruisers?

What temps can we expect in early February? :wave2:

joy203 said:
Can anyone give some helpful info to new cruisers?

What temps can we expect in early February? :wave2:
Be glad to help where I can but I also recommend reading the Cruise Line thread to learn as much as you can. Also, familiarize yourself with the search feature.

We haven't been in February before, but checked historical data for Orlando and Nassau on Weather Underground and found for 2005 and 2006, the beginning of February had day temps in the 60's and 70's and night temps in the 40's and 50's, with Nassau generally about 5 or more degrees warmer than Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter