*** February 2021 Thread ***

September 2020 trip now moved to 1/30-2/6. Still very nervous about going, but I keep hearing good things about the safety measures, and it shouldn't be a busy week to begin with.

Looking forward to just getting away for a bit.

How is everyone doing with ADRs? We got everything we wanted without a problem. We are doing a lot of places we have never been.

How is everyone doing with ADRs? We got everything we wanted without a problem. We are doing a lot of places we have never been.

We booked all new places we haven’t been as well, but we are still wavering on indoor dining. If we hop to Epcot in the afternoon, we might prefer to leave room for all the food at the Festival of the Arts Booths. We will make the final call to keep or drop our ADRs about a week before we arrive.

I got everything I wanted too! It’s kind of hard to make reservations not knowing if you’ll be able to hop somewhere? I booked a sci fi hoping to hop to HS but who knows if that can actually happen?

We were able to get almost everything we wanted except for Chef Mickey on Friday morning. I even called dining services and they told me they were sold out for early morning boo! However I will check often to see if anyone cancels for February 19.

I pretty much got what I wanted, but I’m still on the fence if I want to keep the ADRs. I know indoor dining is risky.

We will be in the Cascade Cabins February 8-12. It will be nice to be back. We have very different expectations this trip. It will be far less about the rides and more about spending mornings in the park and afternoons relaxing with each other at the resort.

OK - so Sunday was my ADR booking day and I got what I wanted but not on the days or the times - our MK castle dinners for my cousin were all at 5:30 or 5:45pm and we knew we wanted later but the parks are set to close at 6pm right now.

THEN early this morning my "dining alert" goes off with new dates/times for CRT and BOG and all after the park closes - like 6:30 and 6:45pm.

Im worried because I got "burned" on the last ADR computer glitch where they took back our booked ADRs but I totally made the reservation changes thinking/assuming/hoping that another glitch wouldn't have happened and maybe they just opened up more times in anticipation of the park hours being extended.

We've visited in Feb. 2019 and MK was open until 8pm so I'm *fingers crossing* it happens again since they're now offering park hopping and it's hard to hop at 2pm if your 2nd park then closes 4 hours later!

Anyone else get more ADRs that they were missing??

AND.....SW changed our flights the other day and we ended up going a day earlier!! WOOT! Now, we have a direct flight there (the same one we took for our December trip) and then we'll arrive @ 2pm - jump on the DME off to the WL (CCV) and then (hopefully) unpack and then head to Disney Springs to show my cousin around, do a little shopping and then have dinner @ The Boathouse!

I totally LOVE this new itinerary since we're now headed for our first full day @ MK on Friday vs. Saturday and we'll get a "full" day in Epcot vs. only a partial day since it was going to be our arrival day!

58 days and counting!

OK - so Sunday was my ADR booking day and I got what I wanted but not on the days or the times - our MK castle dinners for my cousin were all at 5:30 or 5:45pm and we knew we wanted later but the parks are set to close at 6pm right now.

THEN early this morning my "dining alert" goes off with new dates/times for CRT and BOG and all after the park closes - like 6:30 and 6:45pm.

Im worried because I got "burned" on the last ADR computer glitch where they took back our booked ADRs but I totally made the reservation changes thinking/assuming/hoping that another glitch wouldn't have happened and maybe they just opened up more times in anticipation of the park hours being extended.

We've visited in Feb. 2019 and MK was open until 8pm so I'm *fingers crossing* it happens again since they're now offering park hopping and it's hard to hop at 2pm if your 2nd park then closes 4 hours later!

Anyone else get more ADRs that they were missing??
I wouldn’t count on times matching 2019. Closing times have run several hours earlier than the previous year all year, including Christmas.

I wouldn’t count on times matching 2019. Closing times have run several hours earlier than the previous year all year, including Christmas.
I figured that would be the case ,but then I wonder what I'm supposed to do with my time if the park closes at 6pm and I have a CRT ADR for 6:45pm?

I mean, I'll stand in line for BTMRR and ride that a few times if they want me to!

I figured that would be the case ,but then I wonder what I'm supposed to do with my time if the park closes at 6pm and I have a CRT ADR for 6:45pm?

I mean, I'll stand in line for BTMRR and ride that a few times if they want me to!
If you are in line a 6 you can ride, so I would say get in line for something right at 6, then if there is time maybe some shopping?

Hello!!

rescheduled from Nov 15 through Nov 21 to January 31 through Feb 6. Staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. Hoping this time will happen!!

Cancelled my January trip, booked at the Contemporary for Feb 11 - 15. The Disney Visa discount was awesome. Never thought I would stay at the Contemporary. Still haven't booked flights. I have my ADRs and wanting to do park hoppers. Waiting to see what they do with the hours over MLK weekend. We are going President's Day weekend, so usually similar time openings from previous year's schedules. But who knows!

Well, JetBlue forced us to add a night to our trip🤣 So now we’re Feb. 13 -18 still at GDT.

We got all the dining we wanted- Tiffins, Cali Grill, Jaleo and Il Mulino but now want to add one more dinner. The friends we go with have been asking us to try Bull & Bear at the Waldorf, thinking we may do it!

Happy New Year all pixiedust:

Happily joining the group! Had a 30th anniversary trip planned for last September at Disneyland which was obviously canceled. Just scheduled Feb. 7-14 at OKW for 7 of us (me, hubby, kids-22, 19, 16, 12, and my mom). Have ADR’s at Raglan Road, Olivia’s, Trattoria al Forno, Tony’s, and Jaleo. ALL new to us! We know this will be a different type of trip, but we just need to get away! We live in GA, so will be driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter