***February 2009 Photo Pass Share*** CLOSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Thinking of joining. We are going Feb 11-19. A little apprehensive as I have never done this. Sounds ideal though.

If you decide you'd like to join, just let me know! It involves a little trust, and may not be for everyone, but it's a great way to get vacation photos, and not blow the budget!

FYI - Smidgen21 has had to drop out of the Photo Share... somehow, she has decided that giving birth takes precedence over a trip to WDW!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Congrats, and best of luck Shawn!! :wizard:

Thanks! I went in to preterm labor with DS1 at 7.5 months so I'm sure my OB will not let me out of the county let alone 1200 miles away for WDW.

BTW DS1 was born H&H at 36 weeks and turned 1 today!:cake: :clown: party:

I'd love to join, not sure how well our dates work out since we are at the end of Feb. beginning of March...2/21-3/5? We did one in October and it was awesome! :goodvibes Let me know! Thanks!:thumbsup2
Kristi :)

hey everyone, can't figure out if you closed the share or not but would like to join in if possible jan 21-27 from what i can see no one is there those dates

Count me in!! Talked to DH and said it sounds like a good idea. Let me know what the next step is!! Very excited:cool1::banana: It makes the trip seem a tad closer!!

I'd like to join as well!! We will be there Feb. 6-13th, let me know if you still have room. :)

Sorry to be silent - I was out of town for the weekend. :thumbsup2

It looks like we have enough people to close out a group.

kwilliamsrn and dannyandkristi - I'm looking at your dates, and I'm not sure how well they would work with the current group of dates. Photo Pass only gives us a certain amount of time to get all of the pics in and edit them, and your dates might be pushing it...

If someone is interested in becoming the Administrator for a second Swap Group, we could work you into the dates...

Here is what we have right now:

GROUP 1
mcm_momma = February 1-7
borgthe = February 1 - 8
JDavis98 = February 1 - 15
jenny08 = February 3-12
mommyintn = February 6-13
wonderlandaddict = February 7-14
KoolCatShelby = February 11 - 19
HookdonWDW = February 14-21 - GROUP ADMINISTRATOR

Hi all! I live in Louisville, KY and we were affected by a windstorm as an after effect of Hurricane Ike. We were out of power for a week (and boy, do I feel for those who have to go through real hurricanes now), and I'm just now getting back to checking on this thread.

So if it's not too late, and more folks are interested in joining...I'd be willing to be an administrator for a second swap group. Plus, it would likely mean I wouldn't have to wait as long to see my pics. :goodvibes

Also, how far in advance of the first trip date is the photopass pre-purchased? You know, like, when can I expect to put up my share of the dough? ;)

Hi all! I live in Louisville, KY and we were affected by a windstorm as an after effect of Hurricane Ike. We were out of power for a week (and boy, do I feel for those who have to go through real hurricanes now), and I'm just now getting back to checking on this thread.

So if it's not too late, and more folks are interested in joining...I'd be willing to be an administrator for a second swap group. Plus, it would likely mean I wouldn't have to wait as long to see my pics. :goodvibes

Also, how far in advance of the first trip date is the photopass pre-purchased? You know, like, when can I expect to put up my share of the dough? ;)

Carrie,

I was going to start collecting so that I could purchase the photopass at the end of this month, but if you are interested in administering a second group, I'll hold off for a week or so, to see if we pick up more people (I don't want to collect from someone and end up having them move from one group to the other because of dates...)

I have a question about viewing the photos before eventually adding them to the group account. While I was reading about photopass it said you could view the pictures at certain camera centers in the parks or at guest relations at Downtown Disney etc. Doing this wouldn't require you to set up an account or anything would it? I would like to be able to see the pictures we've had taken but I don't want to do anything that will nullify my participation in the photopass share. Thanks!

I've never done it before as a group, but, personally, I'd wait until I got home just in case - I think some people carry two cards - one for the swap, and a personal card. Just ask the photographers to swipe BOTH cards when they take pics, and mark them so you know which is which... then you can view the pics on the 2nd card.:thumbsup2

I hope it's not too late to join. We're planning a trip for Feb. 17-21, and I'd like to be included in a photopass share. :goodvibes

I've never done it before as a group, but, personally, I'd wait until I got home just in case - I think some people carry two cards - one for the swap, and a personal card. Just ask the photographers to swipe BOTH cards when they take pics, and mark them so you know which is which... then you can view the pics on the 2nd card.:thumbsup2

Great idea, I'll do that! :)

Since mcm_momma has volunteered to lead a group, we're going to open this back up for some new members.

As of now, the groups are as follows - some people may be moved to another group in order to keep the numbers reasonable. :goodvibes

GROUP 1
mcm_momma = February 1-7 GROUP ADMINISTRATOR
borgthe = February 1 - 8
jenny08 = February 3-12

GROUP 2
Nanlou = February 17 - 21

You're in twinsplusone :thumbsup2

GROUP 1
mcm_momma = February 1-7 GROUP ADMINISTRATOR
borgthe = February 1 - 8
jenny08 = February 3-12

GROUP 2
Nanlou = February 17 - 21
Twinsplusone = February 18 - 28

I'd love to be added to the share! :thumbsup2 We will be there from 1/30 until 2/6. Please let me know if that will work, I know I'm technically end of January :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter