February 18, 2023 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans (Costa Maya, Cozumel)

Canto

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I’m so excited for our first Disney cruise! Haven’t seen a link for our cruise yet, so I thought I’d make one. Love hearing questions from other newbies and hearing answers and tips from previous cruisers!

Last edited:
Are you traveling with children? My 8 yo son will be with us and I’m a little worried about not having a cousin or friend with us for him to have someone to hang out with…so really hoping they’ll be others around his age for him to have friends!!

My son will turn 12 in January and my daughter will be 14. It will (obviously) be their first time in the kids' clubs, so we are also apprehensive.

Last edited:
This will be our daughters first Disney cruise. She will be 7 years old at the time of the cruise. The rest of us will be gold On this trip. It will be myself and husband and our 13 year old son as well. Very excited! We love New Orleans and we love Disney cruises!

This is our first Disney cruise for our family of six! I’m trying to find cute ways to tell the kids for Christmas. Any ideas? Has anyone done the fish extenders? .
I made a "Secret Message" think A Christmas Story, for our 8 y/o niece.

This is our first Disney cruise for our family of six! I’m trying to find cute ways to tell the kids for Christmas. Any ideas? Has anyone done the fish extenders? .
We are giving our niece a “secret code” to decipher, using a decoder ring.
Kind of like Ralphie in A Christmas Story.

I created a "Secret Message" to be "Decoded" as a gift for our 8 y/o niece. She loves A Christmas Story so that was the inspiration. We've never done the Fish Extenders but did see them.

Wow, just looking at these three posts in a row. :oops: I am not a drunken sailor...… at least not yet. I tried to post with my new phone and clearly had challenges.
So sorry.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter