February 12th-Wonder

Bbethparsons

Dachshund Lover
Hubby, Steve, 51, and myself, Beth, 40 are cruising...who will be joining us?

I didn't see a thread started for this particular week. :lovestruc :love:

We'll be there! It'll be myself, Amy (36), DH Chris (38) and our 2 DDs (Emily -4 and Madison - 20 months).

We can't wait! I'm glad that this is a last minute cruise, then I don't have to wait too long.

I have also searched for a thread for this cruise so I'm glad that someone finally started one. This is our very first cruise. Myself, my wife and 2 girls age 10 and 11. In another cabin will be my in-laws and the 6 of us will be dining together at the early time. Feb. 14 at Castaway Cay is of course Valentines Day but it is also my oldest daughters 12th birthday! :banana: This is hopefully going to be a great day. We will be going on the catamaran snorkel tour. In Nassau, thanks to the information I've found here, we have booked a room at the Comfort Suites so that we can enjoy the water slides over at Atlantis. We are waiting anxiously!

Yeah! It's Friday and only 34 (if I counted correctly)! I wish my daughter was going and could meet Superslew's daughter. My daughter is 11 and will be 12 in February. However, this is our anniversary and my husband thinks we are going on the Carnival Fantasy because that is what I originally booked and then FLORIDA RESIDENT RATES arrived yesterday and complete change of plans. I am going to try and keep it a secret, until we arrive at port...I am busting to tell him though. I talked with my co-workers at work, which is an elementary school today, and they are taking bets on how long I can keep my mouth closed....LOL

We're keeping it a secret from our DDs. The youngest one doesn't know and doesn't care, but the 4yo will go crazy when she realizes that we're going on the "Mickey boat" again.

Such a small DIS group on this cruise. I'm so surprised!!!

Is anyone going to be dressing up for Pirate Night? We have the costumes from our last cruise, but we didn't get to wear them since we ended up booking Palo for that night. But, I don't want to be the only one!

We like to have fun so I think we'll plan on taking a few things with us so that we can be part of it all. We are getting pumped up!

New to DIS...not very computer literate! Sailing on Disney Wonder 2/12. Third time cruiser.

We'll be sailing with you also!!! :boat:

This was a last minute trip for us: Me (42), DH (44), DS(16), DD (13), DS (12), DD (7) and my in-laws who moved to Florida in the September.

This will be our 4th Disney cruise ... although all have been 4 night's ... we are anticipating a 7 night in August.

Let's hope for warm weather and calm seas! :wizard:

P.S. Did any of you take advantage of the special rate at Atlantis? I'm on the fence about it. I want to do it, but will be so bummed if it's raining and I have already paid the money. :(

We can't wait!! Still waiting for those docs to arrive!!! We haven't taken advantage of the Atlantis rate yet. I want to, because I really want to go, but I'm the same way, what if we can't take advantage of all that it offers?????

Anyone else dressing up for Pirate night?

Yes, I went ahead and booked the room at Atlantis...hey for $159 can't beat it. Hoping for good weather, but if not, we will just enjoy our nice quiet room.

This is our 5th Disney cruise, 3 /7 days on Magic before then last week, same week in February on the Wonder. Loved it all.

Probably won't dress up for pirate night, but I think if you have the stuff to dress up...go for it!

Traveling without kids this year...anniversary, Valentine's Day, and Happy 40th birthday to me.

Feel free to e-mail me bbethparsons@aol.com

Girlfriend and I can't wait for our Feb 12 cruise, too. We have been on the Wonder twice before this. Dying to parasail off Castaway Cay for a third time, too.. Valentine's Day at CCay and dinner that night at Palo. Doesn't get any better than that.. :cool1: :cool1:

We received our docs today :cool1:

The kids will probably dress in red/black/white ... but no official costumes pirate:

Happy Birthday Beth ... that's excitiing to be celebrating your 40th on board! party:

I'm planning on bringing small Valentine's gifts for the kids, nothing elaborate, just small items and special candy.

Now I have to think about what to pack!

Maureen

We have pirate costumes from last years Wonder cruise, but we never wore them because we ended up at Palo that night. Nothing fancy, just black skirts, white shirts & red sashes for me and the girls. Then, the same thing, but black pants for my DH. Maybe we'll do ahead and bring them. We're a fun family, why not?!?!?!

I think that we're going to go ahead and book the room at Atlantis. It'll just be part of the cost of the cruise!

I can't wait, only 2.5 weeks to go. I'm thinking of either bringing some Valentine's gifts for the girls and DH, or having Shirley make up a basket. We'll see.

:cheer2: YIPPEE!!! :cheer2: We got our docs in the mail today!!! It's getting closer!!! :woohoo:

:cool1: Glad to hear your docs arrived ... makes it all seem that much more real!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter