Feb. wishes update

jths98

Earning My Ears
:confused:

I got tired of all the conflicting info I had recieved from the boards as well as disney, about the wishes fireworks in Feb. the 8th and the 9th to be specific. First I read that they were on. Then some members said that this was a non-peak time and that they were not having them. I then e-mailed disney and they said they were not having them on the 9th. So I just CALLED disney and the lady told me that YES they are having wishes on those days. She said that there is no spectromagic those nights. I'm glad they are all on the same page.LOL! So I guess they are having them. With all of the confusion, I got to wondering about the rehab schedule for the attractions as well. She also told me that the rehab schedule looks about the same as what the schedule on this site says. WHAT A RELIEF!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

:hyper: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :sunny: :tongue: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper:

Now please work your magic for e-nights in February! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter