• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb. , what would you wear? shorts or pants?

You may want to check out your local Disney store before you go for sweatshirts. They are pretty expensive once you get there. I think I paid $65 for mine. We liked having a sweatshirt to wear in the morning and evening. It was more comfortable than a light jacket.

I'd take shorts and pants. We were there in late Feb. 2004 and most days we were in long pants and sweatshirts. There were only a few days where short sleeves were okay.

Definately dress in layers. Even a warm day in FL can turn into a cool night.

Have a great trip!

Sorry if this has alreadly been said....I didn't have time to read the entire thread.

I have gone most of my 15 trips in the last week of February. Shorts were pretty much all I needed but I did have pants with me because it can get pretty chilly. I think in 2002 there was a cold air mass that came down from Canada (I haven't forgiven them for that yet) and one day I went to Disney/MGM and everyone, including myself was wearing a jacket. The wind was really cold! The next day, shorts and t's.

I know it has been stated that it can be pretty unpredictable that month but for the most part, if you came in from a cold weather area, light wear is what you will need.

Layered is a good idea. I've cleaned frost off my car in the morning and run the air conditioning in the afternoon. Gotta love it!

Hey Drumflower........
Fellow Hoosier here will be at the POP in early February. This will be our first "winter " trip to Disney. But I guarantee I will be in shorts. I will likely take some of my running gear jackets that is light weight, windproof and packable. Gloves?? heck no. I will put my hands in my pockets if its that cold.
We up here in Indiana will like the Feb Florida weather.

Plan on swimming in those heated pools to by the way.

Bill

Hi Bill!
You are so right, any weather has to be better than the cold winters of Indiana. Feb. is usually the coldest for us with blizzard winds. I guess the 70's will feel hot compaired to -20 !!:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter