Feb. use year--banking deadline is coming up!

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
I just banked the 100 VWL and 18 BWV points from 2002 that I won't be using until next summer. The deadline to do this and get all of the points banked is next Wednesday! Just a head's up.
Robin M.

Thanks Rock'n Robin, we just banked our points last week, this is a great idea to remind the Feburuary use year users that time is short!!

Thank you Robin....I felt that reminder was addressed to me personally...and I certainly appreciate it!!!!!

Thanks Robin! I banked all but 48 of our points on Wednesday. I also asked them to send me a confirmation and she said she would send a points activity statement. DH and I are planning a short trip in November between DD's volleyball and basketball seasons and DS's deer hunting. Unfortunately, FIL was just diagnosed with Stage IV kidney cancer so our trip will depend on how he is doing at the time.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter