Feb 28 - Mar 3 2013, plus any Georgians out there?

Bluefox

Earning My Ears
Hey all! I will be visiting the parks from Feb 28 - Mar 3rd, my first visit of 2013, wooooo! Any other DIS folk planning for a trip during this timeframe? Also, I'm representing Georgia, any other Peanuts and Peaches here? :-)
Have a Magical Day!

Awesome! You're headed there right after my birthday :-) Hope you have a great time! And this is your first trip? Fantastic!! :-)

I went when 20 years ago, but it was for a day so didn't get to see much. So it's me, my hubby and our 4 kids!!

You're all in for a Magical time!! :-) Are you trying to visit all of the parks? As a kid MK and EPCOT always stood out in my mind, so those are the parks I gravitate towards as an adult. Disney will be a great experience for your fam!

Hey all. I'll be at Disney World from 21st Feb til 14th March '13! First ever trip! I'm so excited! Which is your favourite restaurant? I'm on the dining plan :) ::MinnieMo

I'm from Georgia. Albany. But we aren't going to Disney until the end of September. I'm getting impatient

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter