Feb 25, 2007-wonder

I picked up my docs yesterday! TA says they were in on Friday, and she'd left a message for us. I doubt it , as she's not the best. Anyway we've got them and now I'm soooooo excited. ( Like I wasn't before LOL)

A little over a week left!! Yeah!! We are flying out on Saturday. So, glad we are because we have a foot of snow here in Chicago. It snowed all day here today. Is anyone else flying in on Saturday? Where will you stay at? We are staying at the Embassy Suites by the airport.

Lisa

The low down: DH(38), DW(30something), DD(10) and DD(8). Wife and I have cruised once before (without kids!) on Royal Carribean. Decided to bring them along this time. Anyone else with DD's around that age? They seem to get bored of their parents rather fast. Cruise documents have arrived and have been reviewed ad nauseum.

Will be arriving on the 22nd late. Looong flight from the other corner of the country. Staying at the POFQ for a couple of days before the cruise. Anyone else staying there? We were just coming in one day early but temptation got the better of us and we decided to arrive a day earlier.

Very excited to leave! Wife and I had a trip to DL planned for our anniversary in September but I decided it would be more fun to rupture my achilles tendon instead so we had to cancel. No vacation since last May so we are getting a bit twitchy. Ready for some warm weather too. This winter seems to have dragged on and on and on.

Anyone else from the west coast? We want to see some people as jet lagged as we are going to be! Nothing like jet lagged kids to make vacations just a little more fun. :eek:

We are counting the minutes! :hourglass

I booked a Cat. 12 and they upgraded me to Cat.10 so I guess it's an upgrade, right?:confused3 Heck I really don't care just get me on the ship!:yay:

We're in NC so we'll be driving down on Saturday and staying at the Radisson in the port and do some sightseeing on Saturday and hit the pools in the later, just relax.

Can't wait to me ya'll, stay safe ya here!:woohoo:

Oh! BTW, the ones traveling, DH (38), DW (36), DS (4), DS (1). :surfweb:

Congratulations on the upgrade Seb1104mom. We booked our stateroom and didn't request an upgrade, sounds like it might have been worth it to do so. Oh well, like you said "just get me on that ship". We are jealous that you don't have to fly. I suppose you have quite a drive though. Been checking the weather forecast, looks promising. Hopefully it's correct.
One more week til we're cruisin'!!:boat: Yeah!!:dance3:

These are so random, my kids just like to use the emoticons.pixiedust: :offtopic: :badpc: :dancer: :mickeybar :ccat: :tinker:

Well, it's VERY early but I can't sleep anymore. We're heading out for our first flight in a few hours! We'll be spending a few days at DW before cruising with you all on Sunday!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!! See you all on the ship.:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Yay! We'll be heading out today too. We'll also be at disney world for a few days before the ship (and a couple after too!) EEK! I can't believe it's here! See you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter