Feb 21st, 2022 - Disney Dream - 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

sab53085

Mouseketeer
Anyone else sailing? This is mine and my partner’s first cruise and we are both nervous and excited! Waiting for my GTY stateroom assignment and can’t wait for online checkin in 5 days!

We are! :wave:

We are a party of 5 adults, myself and DH, our 2 DS's and 1 girlfriend. This is mine and DH's 24th Disney cruise, DSs have 3 less than us and GF is a newbie. I can't wait to see it all through her eyes.

I too am excited for check in next weekend. We were on the first cruise back this summer and the check in process was a disaster. Hoping they have the bugs worked out by now and at least we are prepared with what we need this time. ;)

My biggest concern now is someone testing positive at the port. We didnt have to test this summer so I haven't gone through this stress yet. Here's hoping everyone tests negative! :wizard:

How did check in go? We got 10:45 PAT with Boarding Group 6. I'm a little disappointed in 6 as we got 3 back in August and used to get automatic 1 for being Platinum but really, who cares as long as we get on the ship! :)

How did check in go? We got 10:45 PAT with Boarding Group 6. I'm a little disappointed in 6 as we got 3 back in August and used to get automatic 1 for being Platinum but really, who cares as long as we get on the ship! :)

Boarding Group 8 and PAT 11am. We may end up staying at WDW the night before so will switch to DCL transfer, as I’ve been reading the bus picks up from the resorts fairly early. How come you don‘t get boarding group 1 anymore? Isn‘t platinum always platinum?

Boarding Group 8 and PAT 11am. We may end up staying at WDW the night before so will switch to DCL transfer, as I’ve been reading the bus picks up from the resorts fairly early. How come you don‘t get boarding group 1 anymore? Isn‘t platinum always platinum?

That sounds good. I was talking to someone who was on the Fantasy last week and she said they boarded groups 1-10 all together because it was so empty. That would be great if we got the same.

Pre Covid platinum never needed to pick a PAT and when we would check in at the concierge/platinum desk we were automatically given Boarding Group 1. They manually wrote it on a little card then. Since Covid they changed the procedure and make platinum guests choose a PAT. As you know, now the Boarding Group is assigned when you do the online check in. I believe 1 goes to concierge guests only and 2 goes to all guests on resort busses so they can board when they arrive...or at least that is how it was in August. I guess its to avoid crowding in the terminal and keep the flow of people going but it would be nice if they just gave us 3 automatically. This staying up until midnight to check in is brutal. ;)

Only about 5 more days everyone! Taking one more PCR test on Thurs (turnaround time <24 hours) just to be sure before getting on the flight on Sat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter