? Feb 2007 President's weekend

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
I don't think flights price would change if we flew Friday night to Tuesday from Thursday night to Monday nite. We would stay value. But which would be less busy in the MK all day Friday or all day Monday which would be the holiday? My sister will be in Florida, My SIL is a teacher and could miss one day either before OR after the weekend. The 15th would be son's 6th Birthday. So if we threw in a weekend trip which would be better? Thanks.
The holiday is Feb 19th.

yeahdisney said:
I don't think flights price would change if we flew Friday night to Tuesday from Thursday night to Monday nite. We would stay value. But which would be less busy in the MK all day Friday or all day Monday which would be the holiday? My sister will be in Florida, My SIL is a teacher and could miss one day either before OR after the weekend. The 15th would be son's 6th Birthday. So if we threw in a weekend trip which would be better? Thanks.
The holiday is Feb 19th.

I've been at Disney every President's Week for many many years now and I would say that Monday is absolutely much more crowded than Friday. Florida residents have Monday off and I think many with AP's use the parks that day.

We are usually there from Tuesday before President's weekend to the Friday after. The crowds really don't pick up until Sunday. The parks are very manageable before that. :sunny:

We go down the fri. 2 weeks before Pres. day and it is so quiet. Week of pres day is much busier. Not to crazy tho.

We were there Presidents day week this year and found it crowded but as long as we hit the parks at opening we had no problems accomplishing what we wanted to. The afternoons got very crowded but by then we were about done with the rides we wanted.

Hi There~

I have been going the last 5 years President's Week.

My vote, is Friday before, this year, we actually purchased a Fastpass in Universal for President's Day. Because we had the pass, we were able to zip thru the "VERY" busy park.

Hope this helps a bit, see ya in Feb 2007

Patricia

Thanks. I'll vote to leave Thursday night if we get to go. We wanted the kids to just miss one day of school.

we went the week prior to president's day weekend, it was very quiet. I have heard its busy over president's day weekend. actually I found the magic kingdom to be dead on a wednessday, sat. even when we went was busy, not overly busy though. I would do your magic kingdom on the friday, will be the least busy, sat. try animal kingdom or MGM, if you have hoppers they should have extra magic hours until like 1 a.m or midnight at the magic kingdom that day, we rode everything sooooooo fast in those extra magic hours, and being you have to be a hotel guest, you wouldn't be affected by AP holders most likely! plus your kids could ride the rides they want to ride a second time then! Have fun!!! Weather in Feb. is moderate usually 70's, low 80's if lucky, bring med, weight jackets for mornings and later nights! of course its spring there so the weather is iffy.
Becky, Paige and Hailey
POR Feb. 2005
Pop or CSR Feb. 2007 :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter