Feb 1-5, 2004 - Wonder

mom2_fourgirls

Earning My Ears
Is anyone going to be on the Wonder! I haven't seen a thread for this date yet! (Unless I missed it - it is 1am afterall!) I'm just a little too excited to leave the boards alone. We can't wait for our very first cruise!

Wendy

:earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Well, it looks like we will have the ship to ourselves. We just booked a week ago as our DCL addiction must be satisfied at least every 6 months.

As we have been on a few of these, please let me know if you have any questions.

It will be me, my wife and my three year old daugther.

Just a few weeks left.

Hi there!

Ok, so this is my second post ever . . . .

My husband and I will be sailing on the 2/1 Wonder as well! It'll be our second cruise (the first was a 4-day on the Wonder in October 2000 for our honeymoon). I'm really counting down the days now with our lovely below-zero weather. Thank goodness it appears that they will show the Superbowl somewhere, or I'd never hear the end of it.

We're staying at Pop Century a few days before, so that helps with the countdown. :earsboy:

Eeyorejmh

I guess I didn't realize the Super Bowl was on Feb. 1. I've been a bit preoccupied planning the cruise. Good news though - my DH is not very worried about watching it this year. Maybe I have him converted to Disney mania, too!! You didn't mention it - do you have any kids going on the cruise with you?

Wendy

There should be no problem at all getting the Super Bowl, we will be just off the coast of Florida the entire time the game is on. I will be in the ESPN bar watching and hopefully cheering on the Colts.

Hi,
Yes, we are cruising on Feb. 1 too!! We have an 11year old/6th grade daughter.. Do you have any girls?????How old???See ya there... Susan :earsgirl:

Hi pigletandpooh,

Yes we have 4 daughters. Our oldest is 11yro/6th grade. We also have a 10yro/5th grader, 8 yro/3rd grader and a 6yro/kindergartner. We leave to drive down to Florida on Friday morning. My 11 year old was looking for an email friend before we left. I will have her log in after school and send a note to your 11 year old. Nice to meet you!!

Wendy

Hi wendy
this is nicole the 11 year old is your daughter online if she is please have her post!
thanks
nicole

We have a 4 year old girl, 6 year old boy and a 8 year old girl going, so if anyone wants to get together early and have friends before even getting there, that would be great.

Im especially looking for someone to play withour 4 year old, she is not used to being without her brother and sister....

Originally posted by Billinaz
Im especially looking for someone to play withour 4 year old, she is not used to being without her brother and sister....

Our son is 4.5, and our daughter is 2. No need to worry, I'm quite sure there will be plenty (i.e. probably hundreds!) of kids that age for your daugther to play with.

Good to see some football fans although we are Jets fans and our season ended in September! We do plan on watching it though. We have 3 children, 6 year old girl and 4 year old boy/girl twins. They are looking forward to the "kids club" and would love new playmates. We welcome the adult-only time too! Can someone help me on some packing tips...might it be cool in the morning and evenings?

Wonder%20two%20palms%202-1-04.jpg

Disney Wonder sailing past the Two Palms cam
on Sunday 2-1-04

Thank you so much for that picture. We just got back from that cruise and I was thrilled to see it. To think, I am on that boat somewhere! Such great memories! I will be posting some pictures and some kind of trip report as soon as I get the kids back to school tomorrow!

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter