FE Group April 23rd Magic cruise to southern caribbean

tbraucht

Earning My Ears
Hi any last minute people want to join this FE group for the Magic sailing on April 23rd from Puerto Rico? I have two boys 11 and 7 that really want to participate and so far all the groups are full. If you have space please let me know or if you want to join let me know. I have one other family with a daughter that is joining. Thank you happy sailing!

Just on that one we are on. Did not know if there are any other threads. Feel free to put it on other ones as well

I have moved this thread to the Cruise Meets Board.
There is currently a thread open for this cruise however I will add this to the main directory also as a FE thread.

Thank you the other group is closed so we wanted to start a new one for late people who want to participate with a FE group.

I ordered some extra FE gifts am glad to pixie dust your rooms if you'd like. We r a military family and always having to book kinda last minute, so I totally get the pain of joining a group later in the game. If u want to give me your room numbers be glad to add you to my list :)

I ordered some extra FE gifts am glad to pixie dust your rooms if you'd like. We r a military family and always having to book kinda last minute, so I totally get the pain of joining a group later in the game. If u want to give me your room numbers be glad to add you to my list :)
The boys would love that room number 2538, we will be randomly pixie dusting rooms if you want to give me your room number. Thank you so much!

Thank you the other group is closed so we wanted to start a new one for late people who want to participate with a FE group.

We've had a couple of people drop out of our list if you are interested, we have room for an other family. :)
If you are still interested, just provide Names and Ages of everyone in your party, along with you Room Number.
Anne

We are in :) So excited. Did you post on the FB groups too?

We've had a couple of people drop out of our list if you are interested, we have room for an other family. :)
If you are still interested, just provide Names and Ages of everyone in your party, along with you Room Number.
Anne

The boys would love that room number 2538, we will be randomly pixie dusting rooms if you want to give me your room number. Thank you so much!
no problem, my pleasure! we r in 6526, but please no pressure randomly pixie dust away and safe travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter