FE gifts

dbarker

DIS Veteran
Would little toys like the ones you get out of cereal boxes and kids' meals be good gifts for FE exchanges?

Or do I need to buy something more extravagant?

TIA .

You don't have to "Buy" anything if you don't want to. If you're creative, you can make things. I made these felt Oogie Boogie men for our halloween cruise for some of the FE gifts
oogie-boogie-monster

Since it was a Halloween cruise, I used individual-wrapped gummy candy insects and worms but you could use what ever you wanted in there. They were really fun to make and helped pass the time waiting for the cruise (which is part of why I did the FE). The FE is meant to be fun, not a who can buy the best stuff. If you and your kids are having fun participating, that's all that matters.

They still put toy prizes in cereal??? :teeth: I loved to stick my hand in a box of Sugar Smacks to get the prize before my sister!
Anyway, if that is a gift you would like to receive is a good rule of thumb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter