Fay Is On Her Way And You May Need A Safe Zone Number

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Good morning - Just wanted you to know that if you run into a problem, just take my phone number with you - I am going to forward the shop number to the house and that number is 800-950-4559 and the cell is 321-508-2246

Keep safe and if you need Norm or I, just call - Hope you don't need to use it, but you just never know if an emergency made come up.

Love from Norm and I

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Good morning - Just wanted you to know that if you run into a problem, just take my phone number with you - I am going to forward the shop number to the house and that number is 800-950-4559 and the cell is 321-508-2246

Keep safe and if you need Norm or I, just call - Hope you don't need to use it, but you just never know if an emergency made come up.

Love from Norm and I

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Shirley,

I can't tell you how touched I am by your offers to help so many people!!! You are such a special person and I hope to have the pleasure to meet you some day.

Shirley -what a wonderful kind person you are. Reading this made me feel quite overwhelmed with good feelings :goodvibes .

I hope to meet you one day.

Tania

Ditto!! What what we do without the both of you? Thank you for your offer to help. God Bless you both please take care as this will not be the lasty storm that will effect us all.

This is just going to be a very pesty storm, like a lot of liquid sunshine, but everyone should have somebody they can call if there is questions or a problem. Norm and I are both have always extended a helping hand without wanting anything in return, but just to know there are many folks that care.
I KNOW what it feels like to be in a strange town with a bunch of kids, be lost, kids sick etc and noone to turn to for answers. Its no big deal with Norm or myself and no special thanks is needed ok?
With love
from Norm and me ;-)

YOU ARE AMAZING! You show the true spirit of which makes these boards so great! :hug:

Shirl - your posts always choke me up. Even at this old age, I definitely feel safer, knowing you are there.

Thanks Shirley...Hope you are safe and sound by now. You are remarkable girlfriend..:hug:

Hugs to all, stay safe :grouphug:

Thanks Shirley...Hope you are safe and sound by now.
Hugs to all, stay safe :grouphug:

Hey girlfriend,
NOBODY would want to be here today BUT IT IS BETTER THAN A HURRICANE.
Its been blowing all day in fact took the 4 legged child (Tia) down so she could do her business and it almost blew her and I both away. Here I am carrying this tiny poopoo bag to the garbage and Tia wrapped in a towel and I looked like I had been blown all over the place - my hair was standing up on ends and of course I was soaked :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: :lmao: :lmao:

Norm thought I looked kinda :dance3: coocoo

Anyhow all is safe and thanks for the grouphug --love those hugs :thumbsup2
Chat with ya later
always your forever friend
Shirley and Norm

Shirley - What a wonderful offer. Thank you for extending a hand in a storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter