Fax # for ASMu?

MickeyMonstersMom

DIS Veteran
I tried to fax in my room request this morning and again this afternoon using 407-939-7222 as printed in the Passporter, but the fax wouldn't go through - the other line just kept ringing and ringing. Do I have the right number? Thanks for the help!

Lori

wdwig.com also lists that number. Have you tried calling the resort to ask what's up? The telephone number is 407/939-6000.

I called yesterday. The CM confirmed that I had the correct fax number, and was surprised that it wasn't "answering." She said to try again today, and if I still had problems I could call in my request. I wouldn't really care, but we need a specific type and location for medical reasons.

Lori

Phone again. I had the same problem, and called check-in on thursday pm. Fax # has just been changed. I sent a Fax thru this am with no problem. Sorry didn't keep new #.

I did try again yesterday and had the same problem; when I called back she checked the fax, said it was fine and could not understand why I'd been unable to get through, and gave me a second number as a backup. I tried that one (I do have it, but not right now), and it went fine. I'll post it later when I find it.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest