fawn's wedding

cottoncandy

Earning My Ears
Hi Fawn,

I was just passing through your town about an hour ago. There is a wedding/cruise surprise waiting for you at the pharmacy at CVS.Just tell the pharmacist that Scot's wife left something there for you. It is just a little something that made me think of your wedding.

Enjoy,
Candy

OMG Candy! You are too much! Is this the Trappe CVS or the Collegeville one...I'm assuming Trappe, right?

I'm off to take Sam to karate and stop by there in a few minutes! You were so close...just a mile...we'll have to have lunch one of these days!

Everybody now...it's a small world after all...it's a small world after all...:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Originally posted by cottoncandy
Hi Fawn,

I was just passing through your town about an hour ago. There is a wedding/cruise surprise waiting for you at the pharmacy at CVS.Just tell the pharmacist that Scot's wife left something there for you. It is just a little something that made me think of your wedding.

Enjoy,
Candy

Candy...you are so incredibly sweet!! Ernie just reminded me that this is our first official wedding present!! :) Just three more months and eight days...not that I'm counting or anything! ;)

For everyone who is going to ask, it is a bottle of pillow mist from Bath and Body Works.... blue lavender, and so yummy! It says on the bottle that Italian brides used to scent their gown with lavendar to calm their pre-wedding jitters.

She even made me a beautiful little card with a ship on the front, and she included a picture of her and her youngest, Justin...so now there's a face to the name!

Candy....you two look adorable in the pic! And you're right...it's a lot to plan. But with 9 kids, 2 dogs and a grandson, the thought of not having to feed anyone for a week is enough to keep me going! :cool:

Thank you again, Candy. We are all going to have such a great cruise, and I can't wait to meet you. Isn't this board just the greatest! I mean it about lunch...next time you're in town, let's do it!

Joanna

We're getting married the night before the cruise, and then taking 5 of our kids on the honeymoon with us! If you've been on the boards at all, you probably have met/heard of/seen Shirley from The Perfect Gift. She is going to marry us!

We are getting married on DCL. On the November 8, 2003 Western cruise. Both of us are very excited (have to wait until November to book), but there is few DCL brides out there that can share info. I guess that is what you get when you want something unique and not to many people choose to do.

Hi Joanna

Where does Fawn come from? I don't know why I assumed it was your name. I mean my name isn't cottoncandy. I thought it was neat knowing 2 Fawns. It's my sister-in-laws name.
I'm glad that you liked your gift. I am always on the lookout for just the right gift. I like to surprise people. It makes me feel good.Sorry I didn't tell you which CVS. Scott might be working 1 day at that store next week. He is waiting for a call to be sure. He said that if he did that I should let you and Ernie know and you could go meet him.

Candy

Originally posted by cottoncandy
Hi Joanna

Where does Fawn come from? I don't know why I assumed it was your name. I mean my name isn't cottoncandy. I thought it was neat knowing 2 Fawns. It's my sister-in-laws name.
I'm glad that you liked your gift. I am always on the lookout for just the right gift. I like to surprise people. It makes me feel good.Sorry I didn't tell you which CVS. Scott might be working 1 day at that store next week. He is waiting for a call to be sure. He said that if he did that I should let you and Ernie know and you could go meet him.

Candy
Hiya Candy

I was often called Fawn by friends in my childhood...it's my maiden name! It seemed natural to use it for my puter name. I've never known anyone else with the name...so that is neat!

I'm the same way with gifts, Candy. I have 9 kids, 1 grandson, 9 nieces and nephews with 2 more on the way, 4 godchildren and 5 siblings and siblings-in-law! I drive myself crazy at Christmas getting just the right thing for everyone...but I love it!

Ernie probably won't be able to get off work, but if you or hubby are in town, let me know and we'll come by. I'd love to meet before the cruise.

Thank you again, Candy...you're a sweetie! :)

Candy, that was really sweet.
Reading (eavesdropping on) your thread just did my heart good tonight. Thank you.

Fawn(Joanna) congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My, there is more to that Shirley than meets the eye!

Originally posted by DreamsDoComeTrue
Fawn(Joanna) congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My, there is more to that Shirley than meets the eye!

Lori

I heard rumors she has wings tucked up her sleeves....we call her the Disney Angel in our house!

Thanks for your good wishes. I'm a lucky gal!
:)

Joanna

Hi Joanna

Scottworks Monday ay Collegeville CVS. I am going to meet him there if you can go there. Please post areplie if you can go ther or not, and what time. I have a spa party at work until 10:00 tonight. I will check the boards when I get home. Or you could email me at BBAJMOM@AOL.COM.

Talk to you soon
Candy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter