favourite Crew member on Wonder!(past or Present)

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
We cruised with the Wonder in May 2001 and I became quick friends with the DJ Jiggy G (aka Greg) from Montreal Canada. A very talented and excellent person all in all. We are still friends as he is no longer touring with Disney full-time.
A close second has to be the one and only Sasha... the Croatian Sensation. I don't know anyone who loves life more or can act like such a geek and make you laugh during 50's Night!!!!!
Both these young men made my cruise!

Disney Wonder - Anita - Dining room - She was WONDERFUL we had a party of 5 and we had a couple at our table - very nice. My husband couldn't make up his mind between deserts - so she brought them all and he ate them.
The people at the next table starting laughing with us and by the second night she put our tables together.
It was a blast - We are requesting her again for our next cruise at the end on Jan

On the Wonder- Ralph - Dining Room Server- We have had him twice and requested him for next week but he is on leave-very funny & excellent man. Also we had excellent service from Daniel from Croatia in the dining room. Abraham as a server and now a head server I think. Also Mario as a head server got us a special cake when we told him we were one big family just celebrating being together. He treated us special. We always feel a little sad when we have to leave them. We enjoy going back & seeing them again even if they are not our server. We have a 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter who has seen them all twice and they always seem to enjoy seeing her grow & change. I think she reminds them of their own children who they miss while away from home and they have always been very attentive to her.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter