Favorite *SAVORY* snack on the dining plan?

chocovrdmicears

DIS Veteran
We are heading to the World in December for 10 days. There are 4 of us so that equals a delightful 36 snacks! :goodvibes I am committed to using our snack credit wisely and more creatively than our past trips. Anyone who has been on the dining plan before knows that you get more-than-u-can eat desserts.;) I have some snack credits allocated for our chocolate covered mouse ears :mickeybar and dole whips. But I would love to use some for non-sweet treats :eek:....
I scanned through the list of " 2009 approved snack credits" and have some ideas...anyone have their *FAVORITE* savory snack credits they would like to recommend? TIA!:flower3:

Thank you for your suggestions! :)
I thought I read the ham and cheese croissant was no longer allowed as a snack. :sad1: I hope it is! Both myself and DS6 would LOVE that!

I'm going during the Food and Wine festival so I'm saving most ALL of my snack credits...and any I can mooch off of my family too...for tasting around Epcot! I can't wait for the cheddar cheese soup....yum!

I thought I read the ham and cheese croissant was no longer allowed as a snack. :sad1: I hope it is! Both myself and DS6 would LOVE that!

Oh no! I had not read that! My husband got it in December, but that was 9 months ago. Seems like there is a rash of price increases at WDW; it might now be over $4. We're going next month and my husband will be so bummed if he can't get that as a snack! Sorry if I gave false information :sad1:

ham & cheese croissant at the bakery in France in the World Showcase :thumbsup2 YUM!

Ding Ding Ding that thing was excellent. Well, the one bite that I had of it was anyway. Unfortunately, I walked over to check on our 4yr old who was drawing a mask with a CM - when I returned to the table the croissant was gone!!! My wife killed it and started working on the Neapolitan pastry. The Neapolitan is also a snack and is also phenomenal.

I can confirm that the croissant was still considered a snack on Thurs Sept 3rd at around 10:00 PM. :yay:

The chocolate croissant at the bakery in France! Definitely stop by there- almost everything in the case is considered a "snack." Also stop by the Confectionary on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom- huge selection of delicious and different "snack" credit items. Yummmm :wizard:

You will need to verify on the snack credit list but I think you can get chili or soup at CS restaurants. I believe there is a "sticky" thread on this at the top of the dining board thread.

I know me DD would often choose bread sticks over a regular meal at some of the CS restaurants. The two places that she did this was Pizzasafari (sp?) at AK and the food court at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter