Favorite room at Boulder Ridge

MamaLovesHerBirds

Earning My Ears
Anybody have a favorite room or any insight you’d like to offer for Boulder Ridge?
It’ll be my first time staying here and I’m not sure what my room request should be, since I’m not familiar with the resort.

Thanks so much in advance! ❤️

Definitely pool view.

P.s. BR is is desperate need for a refurb. It has been put off for a few years. Just keep that in mind for expectations. The rooms are definitely worn.

If you could switch to the CC side, that would be better for the newer rooms.

I remember that there's one studio without a balcony. I forget the room number, but I'm pretty sure it's on the fourth floor. Hopefully someone else knows more specifics.

I remember that there's one studio without a balcony. I forget the room number, but I'm pretty sure it's on the fourth floor. Hopefully someone else knows more specifics.
I believe it is 4533. We prefer BRV over CCV, but I usually book CCV if I can just because of the fear of getting this room. I couldn't live without a balcony!!!

Wow didn’t know one didn’t have a balcony:-(. I had the dreaded dumpster view once for a 2 night stay.

My fav rooms high floor lake view.

I had high floor corner dedicated studio once with a bonus side window looking at pool, that was cool!

I believe it is 4533. We prefer BRV over CCV, but I usually book CCV if I can just because of the fear of getting this room. I couldn't live without a balcony!!!

You are correct, it is definitely villa #4533 that has no balcony. This is a lock-off studio (locked off from 1BR villa 4435). It is on an upper floor, lake side so if that is the request, there is a decent chance of being assigned that room. There are 8 studios facing the lake on the 4th floor, and only 1 studio on the 5th (top) floor.

Of course, if the OP has booked something other than a studio, then none of this applies.

I got one with probably the worst view, of the piney woods, who knew they could even do that in Florida? The view actually grew on me as quite relaxing, and I would prefer it to the pool. There isn't even a parking lot view, like most of my DVC have. So in that respect BR shines.

The best room ever for me has been the 2nd floor 2 bedroom in the corner of the atrium facing the pool and lake
3 balconies. Great views, lots of room
Only once did we get so lucky and it spoiled us
I like rooms there 2nd floor and higher
1st floor, especially near sidewalks aren’t my thing cause we like to drink coffee on balcony in the am in our PJs and those rooms don’t give much privacy
Lake views are tops but if you get woods view don’t sweat it they can be very relaxing

We prefer high floor (preferably 4th) with a lake/pool view - even-numbered rooms (1-bedroom usually for us). We stayed in a nice-enough room last August (odd-numbered), but it had no appreciable view (lots of trees). There were so many storms that week that it didn’t really matter, we wouldn’t have been out there. We’ve had great luck using the Touring Plans service.

My waitlist came through for Boulder Ridge this early September!!! Deluxe Studio.
I've stayed once at Copper Creek, but never at Boulder Ridge. I'm going over this thread to see what to ask for at Boulder Ridge.
If anybody has any updates, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

We like room 5541. Two-bedroom, 5th floor. Classified as a "woods view", but it's in the middle of the building and looks out onto the CCV cabins and the pool..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter