Favorite restaurant and menu item on the Fantasy?

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
Getting excited for our Fantasy cruise in a couple weeks. On our last Fantasy sailing I think Enchanted Garden was my favorite. I thought the dining room was so beautiful and I loved how it transformed. Animator's was my favorite, by far, on the Magic. I hate to say it but after the Magic, Animator's was a bit of a let down on the Fantasy. But, still a great experience. And I think my favorite menu items were the creme brulee and the tuna wasabi tower. I also remember something called Jack's treasures on Pirate night. It was a pasta dish with seafood I believe. Hope they still have that!

I love Royal Palace for the décor and it just feels more open with the high ceilings and tables a bit more spaced out. My favorite menu item is the Grand Marnier soufflé in Royal on the rotational night.

Remy is our favorite restaurant - the service, food and awesomeness of the staff just blow us away every time.

I agree that Animator’s is much better on the classic ships.
In terms of the menu as a whole, I prefer Royal Table/Court/lumiere’s/Truton’s. Escargot, châteaubriand, and the soufflé are all excellent. I do really enjoy the tuna tower and pasta pursettes in other restaurants though.

Ok soooo we were in the Fantasy 3x’s between Oct and November and the last time our dining team FINALLY talked me into the Thai Pumpkin Curry… OMG I will ALWAYS order that now… it’s in Royal Court on Lobster night so order both of you want! It’s delicious and has got some heat to it!!

I fell in love with the maple glazed salmon on the Magic on our first cruise way back in 2000! Since then, I’ve had it on every Magic cruise and still love it just as much, and ask them to save me some for the next night!
On our last cruise, on the Dream, I discovered a new love! It is the penne bolonese! I had never had that type of sauce before and it hit me just right!!! I am going to beg them for the recipe on our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy.

Remy, the Miyazaki beef. A significant upcharge, but may be the best thing I’ve ever eaten.

I once saw a family with twin girls that were around 4 years old that were seated at a table close to ours.. and over the course of the week, each night the parent would order the same thing for them - a Filet of Sea Bass. I remember thinking, wow how healthy and awesome that the girls loved fish. Then I thought about how much that would cost at a typical restaurant. No kids menu for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter