Favorite Quotes!

TrixieDust314

Bball Shirts: We bust ours, so we can *kick* yours
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

I am just bored and having fun, here you can post your ALL TIME favorite quotes! Have fun!

With Love,
Trix-Z :cool1:

"Where's all the rum gone?" , "Welcome to the Caribbean, love." , and "I'm calling the organization of the united brotherhood of it's none of your (bleep) business." are three of my favorites.

My favorite quote is: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. I don't know who it's by though.

"You'll never complete your journey if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks along the way"

"There are really only 2 tools that you would ever need. Duct tape, and WD-40. If something moves and it shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use the WD-40"

"Duct tape is really a lot like The Force. It has a light side, and a dark side, and it holds the universe together"

"Find something that isn't broken. Fix it until it is"

"The Bell of Regret, I'm Sorry To Say, Must Ring"

"The key to good eavesdropping is not getting caught"

Those are all really good... hmmm

"Inside this body lies that of a skinny lady. But I can usually shut her up with chocolate." - that ones a good laugh.

"Friends are God's ways of apologizing for our families." - Found it on some website, thought it was also funny.

Oh, and you guys have to know this one: "Jump of for jinkies!"
What comes next? ;)

I'll give you a hint of the place where it came from:
Kungaloosh! :drinking1:

With Love,
Trix-Z

Haha, you are cool, man! :p

"We cross the scorching desert,

Martinis in our hand!"
-The favorite verse!

you miss 100% of the shots you never take

a ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships were made for

some people are like Slinkys: they serve no actual purpose but it always bring a smile to your face to see them tumbling down stairs

mine are...

"act the way you dream you could... dream the way an actor would."

"If you don't like your fate, change it. You are your own master" -Aida

"Fate only takes you so far, because once you get there, it's up to you to make things happen." -Can't Hardly Wait

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget"

"Happiness is like peein' in your pants...every one can see it but only you can feel the warmth"

"If you always do what you always did, then you'll only be what you always were" - by my friend Anna

"You know how men are... they think 'no' means 'yes' and 'get lost' is 'take me i'm yours!'" - Hercules

"I'm only me. That's all I can be, no more, no less. Don't second guess. I love, I laugh, I live, I cry. I've had wishes that I would die. Somedays I'm funny and others I'm not. You may not like me but that's ok- this is me, and that's how I'll stay."

"When things go wrong, when sadness fills your heart, when tears flow in your eyes, ALWAYS remember two things: I'm here and I care"

"Never hold back your step for a moment
Never doubt that your courage will grow" - The Scarlet Pimpernel

"To days of inspiration,
Playing hookie, making something out of nothing.
The need to express,
To communicate,
To going against the grain,
Going insane,
Going mad" - Rent

"Five thousand fists in the sky. Five thousand reasons to try. We're going over the wall.
Better to die than to crawl.
Either we stand or we fall.
For once, once and for all!" - Newises

This one is about rescuing animals in animal shelters:
"Saving one pet certainly won't change the world, but the world will change for that one pet"

This is for Melissa. haha:
"If a band aid, tylenol, or duct tape can't fix it, you have a serious problem"

And of course we can't forget:
"It was all started by a mouse"

"Yes this is it. I saw this. I stand.... Here. And You lie.....there. And I say something. I say, "Everything that has a beginning has an ending Neo." Wait that's not right. What's going on? - Agent Smith

"if you haven't noticed it likes to eat my ancestors!"

"Back up my hard drive? How do i put it in reverse?"-not sure where it originated from but my friend told me it.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest