Favorite place for breakfast

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Where is your favorite place for breakfast in and around WDW? We are staying at Sheraton Vistana Villages on International drive so I have a well equipped kitchen for most mornings but we plan to go out for a few. I have a pretty good idea of what is around there as we have stayed at this Sheraton before but just thought I would throw this out to see if anyone suggests someplace interesting or just a particular favorite. We went did the Boma breakfast last year and although the food was ok, our service was just terrible so it kinda wrecked that whole experience. Because of this my DH is a little leary of spending extra to eat in a Disney resort, although we did LOVE Ohanas character breakfast a few years ago. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks for any input! :D

I don't know if you are a Pooh fan but my DD8 and I enjoyed our buffet breakfast at the Crystal Palace with Pooh and his gang. It's a bright cheerful place to eat and it's so centrally located at MK. We loved it and will go back next time. The food was quite good and the waiter we had was excellent. He kept the beverages full the whole time. It wasn't too pricey either.

The Cape May character breakfast at the BC is cute. The food is pretty standard but the characters are usually a lot of fun. Other than that, My favourite place is the Main Street bakery :D

If you are in DTD the Earl of Sandwich makes the most incredible egg sandwich I have ever had. It's sort of a egg, cheese and bacon thing, on this really big english muffin. If I remember correctly they use like real cheddar instead of processed. It was sooooooooooo good.

I like Chef Mickey's! I try to go there for our first breakfast of the trip. It really puts us in the Disney spirit :) Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Chip and Dale are all there.

If you like sweets for breakfast, give the Boardwalk Bakery a try... especially the Cinnamon Yummies!

Thanks for all the suggestions! What was the food like at the Chef Mickey's breakfast. We have done the dinner there, but not the breakfast.

alohamom said:
Thanks for all the suggestions! What was the food like at the Chef Mickey's breakfast. We have done the dinner there, but not the breakfast.

It's pretty good ... there are the standard selections of pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs and some really delicious cheesy potatoes :) They also have fresh fruit, Krispy Kreme donuts, cobbler (I think that's what it was), lox and capers. I'm sure there's a lot of other stuff I'm missing.

I've heard that the atmosphere can be a little loud and chaotic in there with the characters and the napkin waving. I haven't really experienced that because I usually make a late PS (10:15 or later) so we can get in there after the crowds have died down. It's worked out pretty well for us so far :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter