Favorite on property character meal for boys?

There are not a ton of character dining options at the present time. When is your trip? How old is your son?

I have two boys currently 6 and 9---they have always enjoyed Ohana Breakfast (characters are returning soon with Pluto, Lilo, Stitch and Mickey) We also ate at Toppollinos (Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy) for breakfast last week and they enjoyed it. We like the food at both of those places too, so that is a bonus for us adults. My oldest said he was a little past Chef Mickey's--he said it was too little kid-ish to want to eat there this time. It just depends on what characters you want to see.

My son has always enjoyed Chef Mickey’s. Both breakfast and dinner. We’ve been a few times from ages 8-15. It’s one of his faves.

We boys also enjoyed Chef Mickey’s. They have spent my birthdays celebrating here and we all always had a great time.

I have 3 boys and my suggestions would be Chef Mickey's (they always ask for this one!), Tusker House breakfast or Ohana breakfast. They also enjoy Storybook Dining at Artist Point... especially after dark for the lights and glow drinks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter