Favorite National Park

I'd say Yellowstone also. I've been to Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Denali, Arches, Canyonlands, Big Bend, Grand Canyon, Badlands, Wind Caves (I think that's a NP), can't remember any others. I'd like to get to Arcadia some day.

Arches and Rocky Mountain NP. Yellowstone ranks up there but when I was there we only saw the geyser section.

Grand Canyon. It is so beautiful there. I've also been to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Glacier Bay, and Acadia. Yosemite, Denali, and some of the others are on my bucket list.

Just like my vacations, the last one is often the favorite because it is freshest in my mind. The last national park we visited was Death Valley. It was a warm 120 degrees the day of our visit. There is so much to see and the park is so different based on the season you visit.

Last edited:
My favorite so far is the Great Smoky Mountains, but I haven't been to enough of them to really know for sure. We're planning a several month trip to tour many of them very soon so I'd imagine my opinion may change.

I went to two national parks in the last few weeks. Crater Lake and Mt Hood National Forest. I really want to buy a cabin in Mt Hood, so probably that one, because I can easily get to it and enjoy when I want.

I couldn’t even pick. They are all so awesome. But I have to say the ones in Utah are pretty spectacular. Like another world. While Arches, Zion and Bryce get the acclaim, I was also amazed at Canyonlands. The colors of the vistas that stretch on for miles is just incredible.

Grand Canyon. It all started by a river. I kept saying that!

Second is flying over Tongass National Forrest in Skagway, AK. Just gorgeous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!