• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Mod Resort

Favorite Mod Resort?

• Port Orleans Riverside

• Port Orleans French Quarter

• Caribbean Beach

• Coronado Springs

Results are only viewable after voting.
We've stayed at POFQ, POR, & CBR. POR & CBR were TOO large for us, we LOVE POFQ!! We're staying at SOG next month! Hope we don't regret it....

We've only stayed at CSR and CBR, and enjoyed them both, but CBR definitely wins my vote. Better theming, better food court - we loved it there!!

I can't decide between CBR and POR; I LOVE the tropical/beachy theme of CBR but I also love the "Frontierland" feeling at POR. (The entire left side of the Magic Kingdom is my favorite area in all of WDW).

Both of those resorts are BEAUTIFUL and have a wonderful relaxed feeling to them.

At this point, I don't think I have any interest in ever staying at CSR or POFQ.

Port Orleans - Riverside. The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are nice (I've stayed in Alligator Bayou twice, never the mansions), the staff and concierge are great, the pool is awesome (as is the poolisde bar :cool2:), the bus stops are plentiful and bus service is frequent.

Ditto....Ditto....and ditto! This is our home away from home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter