Favorite Fast Food Pizza at Walt Disney World?

P

Pkdcoastrs

Hey,

Practically 99% of the places in Walt Disney World have that same type of pizza, but the one place that is different is the place in Tommorowland if you make a right at the end of Main Street. This pizza reminds me of a combination of Domino's and Pizza Hut in one. The taste is far superior to the other pizza that in my opinion is pretty plain.

Anyone else agree?

I wonder why that one place has a different type of pizza from the rest?

Mike

I raelly enjoyed the pizza at the food court at Dixie Landings. I discovered it on the last day of our stay and I wished I found it sooner.

I know a lot of people disagree, but we really liked the pizza at the Spoodles take out window at the Boardwalk. I also thought Pizzafari at Animal Kingdom was pretty good.

We have had the pizza at Toy Story Pizza Planet (quite good), Pizzafari in AK (also quite OK), and the counter service at AKL (also very good). I think Toy Story Pizza Planet was the best of these if my recollection is right.

But you see, most of the pizza in the parks are the same all around. I could tell no difference in the pizza say at the waterparks compared to the ones at Toy Planet!

Mike

I agree about the Boardwalk Pizza from the Spoodles walk up window. I LOVE that pizza and think it's different than the rest. I think it's awesome - something about the sauce - it's spicy. I always have at least one slice every time I visit WDW. It's an inexpensive dinner too!

Tara

I used to love the pizza at Pasta Piazza in Future World. They pizza was in the shape of Mickey's head. It tasted great, too.

I liked to get the pizza and sit outside on the terrace thing near the bakery, eat and look at the fountain. It was such a relaxing meal. It still makes me sad that they closed this place.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter