Favorite Fast Food at MGM?

MelanieC

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
We have always ate sit down here. ABC Commissary looked interesting. Tell me what your favorite fast food spots are at MGM.

Thanks in advance.

ABC is okay, however, the last time we went there my DH and I both ended up getting the kids chix nuggets basket. My fav is Pizza Planet! The kids love the arcarde here! Also, we really enjoy the Backlot Express. This never feels to be as crowded, either! ENJOY!!

We usually eat at ABC commissary. I get a veggie wrap sandwich and ds and dh get fish and french fries. There is a fast food restaurant near the entrance of Star Tours. They have burgers there. The fast food restaurants at MGM are my least favorite of all the park's fast food.

We like Pizza Planet. The kids love the theming and that they get to play in the arcade. Since pizza is one of the few foods they eat it works well for us. I think their salads are great. I dont know why but it always hits the spot. The pizza used to be ok-good, but Ive found its gotten much better over the past year and now I really like it a lot. :D

We like Catalina Eddies. They have really good handmade pizza. Backlot is probably our second favorite

has a good Cuban sandwich and a very good Middle-Eastern wrap.

I agree with wld - we stumbled upon some pretty good bbq chicken pizza at Catalina Eddie's one night. We shared that and a side salad, still leaving room for dessert! (which we all know is what really matters ;) )

Thanks everyone for your replies.

What exactly is on a cuban sandwich?

It's a pressed sandwich with pork, ham, pickles and mustard--maybe cheese too, can't remember! It's very yummy!:earboy2:

MGM is counter-service-challenged! We also like the pizza at Pizza Planet.

We ate at Rosie's burger place once, and the food was really gross. Bluck!

Backlot Express has good burgers lots of neat things to look at. Pizza Planet is another place were the fast food is pretty good....

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter