Favorite Disneyworld Park

• Magic Kingdom

• EPCOT

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.

Donald Duck888

DIS Veteran
Very generic question I know but I was just curious and figured I would put it out there.

What is your favorite Disney park and why?

MK....no matter what, for me, until I see the castle up close, I am not at disney!

I do LOVE epcot though :love:

Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World.

This was our first big family trip in 1976. I will never forget my Dad (no longer alive) showing me this HUGE wad of cash, and saying we're going to Walt Disney World.

It has been great watching the parks grow and evolve. Even though I have lived in Wisconsin my whole life, whenever I am leaving for WDW I tell people I am going home. It is the most wonderful place in the world.

This question is always a tough one to answer. Even though all four parks offer so much, and each are just over-flowing with Disney Magic, for me the two parks that provide the most magic would be the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.

Both of these park could easily claim my vote for which is the "best", and having to decide between them is almost akin to having to choose which of my kids I like the best. However, this poll isn't asking me which are my favorite parks, rather which ONE is my favorite.

I went ahead and voted for Epcot. If I were voting which is my family's favorite park, or which park I like to spend the most time in with my family, then I would have gone with the Magic Kingdom. But, since I'm being selfish, I'll go with the one that personally offers me the most magic, and that would be Epcot.

If I only had a chance to visit one park (and I was alone, or with my wife), I would go to Epcot. If my kids were present, then I would go to the MK.

Tough question.

For me it is also difficult to chose between MK and Epcot. My family would probably say MK - a lot of our favorite rides are there. But personally I like the countries - plus Spaceship Earth and Soarin :woohoo:

I'm probably in the minority, but I love HS. I love ToT, Star Tours, and RnR. For my entire family enjoyment, though, it would be MK.

I voted for Epcot. I love looking around the different shops in the World Showcase and Epcot has some of the best restaurants in my opinion.

Magic Kingdom. I like all the parks but if the only park I got to go to was Magic Kingdom I would dtill feel like I was at Disney World.

I have only been to MK and AK. In Dec. we will go to all 4 parks so I didn't vote. My choice is MK over AK though.

Disney Land in CA.

Walt's original.

Love New Orleans Square.

Love the Blue Bayou.

love the Fantasmic that occurs on the river, not in a stadium.

Love the river...

Hey, you said favorite Disney park.

don't think my familys vote is going to win this one...for us its Hollywood studios... it has soemthing for eveyone...Kids rides, thrill rides, good shows and good dining options. everything you need....

MK!

It's the classic magic!

Epcot is a close second, though. Animal Kingdom falls very closely behind (nearly tied with Epcot), and DHS is a very distant 4th.

I feel a little sad that no one has chosen Animal Kingdom. I chose EPCOT because I feel it is a little more diverse than the other parks. I love MK as well, so it would be a hard choice to make.

MK because of the nighttime parade and fireworks. Then it would be Epcot. AK and DS are tied, if I only had three days of tickets I'd have a hard time choosing between the two.

For me and DH, our favorite park is Epcot. We love WS and the countries/restaurants, but we also love the "learning" part of FW. We love Livin with the Land and the aquariums after you get off the Nemo ride, etc, etc.

With my kids, my favorite is MK.

Followed by DHS and AK respectively.

I am saying Epcot for myself but dh and dd6 would choose MK and dd4 would choose DHS. We never miss a park when we go though!!:cutie:

We are still making these trips for the kids...I'm just one of them :). So for us it is all about the MK. Hard to beat the combination of rides, shows, fireworks, and just atmosphere with the Castle in the background of everything. It would still be DW without the other 3...take the MK out and it isn't DW anymore....

I have to go with the MK mainly because of the favorite attractions are there. Haunted Mansion, PoTC, BTMR and Splash Mountain are a great way to kill a few hours! :thumbsup2

My favorite park is definitely MK, nothing screams Disney more then that, Epcot comes in a very very close second. However, if you were to talk to my DH, he would say it is the other way around. As for the kids....100% MK all the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter