Favorite Disney movie Quotes!

dohgusgus

BUT MOM, Disney World is only 2633.8 Miles Away!
Hmmm, let's see mine would have to be:

"Have you been to Baia Donald? No? Let's go!" -- 3 Caballeros

well this is a conversation:
Hula Teacher: Lilo, why are you all wet?
Lilo: It's sandwich day. Every Thursday I take Pudge the fish a peanut butter sandwich...
Hula Teacher: "Pudge" is a fish?
Lilo: And today we were out of peanut butter. So I asked my sister what to give him, and she said "a tuna sandwich". I can't give Pudge tuna!
[whispering]
Lilo: Do you know what tuna *is*?
Hula Teacher: Fish?
Lilo: [hysterical] It's fish! If I give Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination! I'm late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter 'cause all we have is... is... stinkin' tuna!
Hula Teacher: Lilo, Lilo, why is this so important to you?
Lilo: [calm] Pudge controls the weather.

My favorite movie is Emperor's New Groove, so I'm going to have to say:

"I'm not going to drop it you fool. I'm going to drink it, and once I'm back to my beautiful self I'm going to kill you!" Evil laugh... :maleficen

My favorite is Mater from Cars..."I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park." That makes me laugh ever time.

I also like it when Lightning coms racing out of Doc's shed telling everyone that Doc is the Hudson Hornet and he has won three Piston Cups and Mater spits out his oil and says, " he did what in his cup?"

I'd have to go with Merlin from "Sword in the Stone".

"Well, blow me to Bermuda!"

Buzz and Woody had some great lines in Toy Story, but my favorite is when Woody screamed at Buzz in frustruation "YOU ARE A TOY !!" I know EXACTLY how he felt...

My favorite is Mater from Cars..."I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park." That makes me laugh ever time.

I also like it when Lightning coms racing out of Doc's shed telling everyone that Doc is the Hudson Hornet and he has won three Piston Cups and Mater spits out his oil and says, " he did what in his cup?"

O.K. I must laugh every time too, because I just did. :happytv:

My favorite (or my husband's) is from The Incredibles:

"You're still trying to pick a fight and I'm just happy you're alive!" :laughing:

I like Dori's line in Finding Nemo "Es-cap-ay thats funny, it's spelled just like Escape." :lmao: Cracks me up every time.

Another funny one is
the crabs in Finding Nemo
"Oh, sweet mana from heaven"

I love Mulan, one of my favorite quotes is:

Mulan: My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?
Mushu: Hey! Dragon. *Dragon*, not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing.

(my hubby got me a stuffed red dragon that I named mushu :rotfl2: )

I still love from Emporer's New Groove
"A llama?!? He's supposed to be dead!" My niece was 4 when that came out, and she couldn't stop saying that. It still cracks me up. She's 10 now.

My dd's favorite, from The Incredibles
"The greater good? I am your WIFE! I am the greatest good you are EVER gonna see!"

One word love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist.

I also like - Hide the rum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter