• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite CS at each park

twins4me

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to organize last minute details for our trip this Friday!!! In your opinion, which is the best CS at each of the 4 parks. It will be my DH and I, kids are almost 3, and grandparents. Thanks!!!! I'm getting so excited!!!

MK: Columbia Harbor House

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons

AKL: Flame Tree BBQ

DHS: The only CS place I have tried and liked there was Fairfax Fare.

And, of course, Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney if you are in the neighborhood.

MK - Columbia House
EP - Too many good ones to pick, Germany or the UK stand out to me.
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
HS - don't love any of them, we usually do sit down meals at Sci-Fi or 50's Prime Time for lunch there.

MK: Columbia Harbor House

Epcot: Elec Umbrella

AKL: Pizza Safari

DHS: Back Lot Express

MK: Columbia Harbor House, and Cosmic Rays-Ribs and half chicken Mmmmm :goodvibes So many good choices here for everyone

AK: Flame Tree B.B.Q., Pizzafari

DHS: Starring Rolls-only open for Breakfast and lunch

Epcot: Tangierine Cafe and my most Fav. is Sunshine Seasons :cloud9:

AK - Flame Tree BBQ - very good
HS - Toy Story Pizza Planet
Epcot - ?? the only CS we've had was Lotus Blossom and I do not recommend. We stick to TS at Epcot.
MK - Cosmic Rays - very good

MK - Cosmic Rays
EP - Liberty Inn
AK - Flametree BBQ
DHS - just realized that the only CS we've ever had at DHS was Toy Story Pizza Planet -- and it was "OK"

Magic Kingdom: Columbia Harbour House
Disney's Hollywood Studios: None. Eat somewhere else.
Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree

For us.....

MK: Toss up between CHH and Pecos Bills (just depends on what type of food we are wanting at eating time)
AK: Flame Tree BBQ
DHS: Don't really have one, we usually just venture off and go towards BC and have lunch at B&Cs or ESPN.

Epcot-We loved Sunshine Seasons...but it can be confusing with the different areas/stations.
We also liked Liberty Inn over in WS America Pavilion. Burgers and chicken sandwiches...and a nice big chocolate covered Mickey shaped rice krispy treat!!
IMG_2502-1.jpg

AK- Pizzafari. I thought the food was just normal pizza type stuff- cesear salads and personal pan pizzas. Reminded me of Pizza Hut...but the place is large with plenty of seating and nice cold AC!!! Believe me, the cold air feels wonderful after wandering around in the heat at AK.

MK- Noodle Station in Tomorrow Land.
DS- Backlot Express- I thought the food was just OK. Chicken fingers and fries and burgers are what we had. I have heard there are better places in HS to have CS...

MK - Cosmic Rays
Epcot - Sunshine Fair
MGM - Pizza Planet
AK - ??? do not usually eat CS at this park

Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.

Epcot: Electric Umbrella.

Hollywood Studios: ABC Commissary.

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbecue & Pizzafari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter