Favorite CS at a resort

Oh and also the burger at Hurricane Hannah's.. this is the little food bar at stormalong bay at The Beach Club.

Avoid all deluxe resort counter serve meals there all horrible. Here's one area where the moderates shine. Other then CBR thats fair the rest have a good selection and eatable food.

Another vote for The Mara at AKL. The falafel pita there is really good. Way better than the one from the Tangerine Cafe in Epcot.

Thanks, y'all. I have no idea where we'll go, but you've given me some great ideas! Gobble Gobble. Happy Thanksgiving.

I loved the CS option at POR. Great rotisserie chicken/mashed potatoes/veggies. I also love the make-your-own pasta bar (try it with the sundried tomatoes!) and make-your-own salad bar.

I sometimes planned my day so that I would be at the resort around dinnertime (especially when going to a place with limited restaurant options, like DHS). Headed back to the resort for a break and an early dinner, then back to one of the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter