FaVe TV Show!!

I rarely have time to watch TV, but I always catch, The Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, and WWF Raw. I also try hard to catch Will & Grace and Just Shoot Me.

TRL
MAKING THE BAND
SURVIVOR
GILLMORE GIRLS
REAL WORLD
ROAD RULES
DAWSONS CREEK
GROUNDED FOR LIFE
AND SO MANY MORE!!!:jester:

well this is tough, but my favs have to be.....

TRL
ER
Will and Grace
Gillmore Girls
Boy Meets World (the reruns on the Disney Channel- haha they're the best!!)

:p

ER
THE PRACTICE SURVIVOR: its a must watch for me! Lizzie McGuire
Real world/road rules extreme challenge 2001
TRL!!! :p anything on TV is good though

Hmm.. so many..
I'm actually getting into the pre-teen shows on Disney.. hehe Jett Jackson, Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, etc. They're not too heavy and they're fun to watch.
I love Once and Again, also Friends, Making the Band, Real World, and Felicity.

Amzey....
i like those pre-teen disney channel shows too....and they have good music videos most of the time
Lee Thompson Young who plays Jett Jackson is cute i think....how about you?

My favorite show is TRL, but I do have 2 admit that I watch the Disney Channel shows all the time. Shawn Ashmore, who plays Tyler on In a Heartbeat, is soooooooo hot!:p

<font color=blueviolet face="Eurasia" size=4>
I have lotza faves.... 7th Heaven, Survivor, Making of the Band, Friends, Passions, Frasier, the Simpsons, ummm... & Three Sisters.... i think that's about it... hehe</font>

I love all the old episodes of the Simpsons (the new ones suck), I never get tired of watching those reruns. :D

I love Futurama too, and although we only just got it in England, Malcolm in the Middle looks good so far. :D

Oooh, daughter of amid, I think Lee is so hot! :D I posted before but nobody responded so I thought I was the only one. He seems so sweet in those "Express yourself" things they do too, awww!

Survivor, Sponge Bob, Lizzie Mguire, and So Weird!

~Brad~

TRL! Nuttin beats CarSoN He is da hottie! plus they also get hott guests liek Eminem! And the MuSiC is great

My faves are SportsCenter, Baseball Tonight, Survivor, Real World, The O'Reilly Factor, BET Hits from the Street & TRL.

Survivor is my favorite show!! the final episode comes on this week!! :-(...im gonna be in new york and i wont be able to see it!!! My other favorite show is trading spaces..i love it!!! its the greatest!

I have many favorite tv shows, so here it goes! Dharma and Greg, Ed, West Wing, FRIENDS, Will and Grace, and Providence. I also love Live With Regis And Kelly, and Days of our Lives. I got hooked on Days and Live during spring break! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter