• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fave eating places

There are different categories of our favs...

Character: Chef Mickeys, 1900 Park Faire (Cinderella) and Cape May

In Park TS: - Liberty Tree Tavern

Counter - probably Cosmic Rays

Boardwalk area - Spoodles

Resorts - Whispering Canyon

We have many favorites but the one stand out and must do every trip is 'Ohana. We really enjoy the food and it may sound weird but we love family style eating.

Crystal Palace...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :thumbsup2
1900 Park Fare- for dinner
Cape May - for breakfast
Le Cellier- yum yum

We love the Kona Cafe for breakfast; Beaches and Cream for lunch; and Jiko for dinner.

:surfweb:

We have many favorites but the one stand out and must do every trip is 'Ohana. We really enjoy the food and it may sound weird but we love family style eating.

:thumbsup2 I could have written this myself!

Although- we are trying Le Cellier this trip and I am looking forward to it.

Favorite character meals:
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
1900 Park Fare

Favorite resort:
WCC

Sit Down Favs

MGM - Sci Fi (Overall Favorite)
Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace for Breakfast
Epcot - Garden Grill
Resorts - New Favorite - WCC

There are so many, but I LOVE 'Ohana and Le Cellier. Crystal Palace is also good.

For DH and I, our favorite guilty pleasure is Beaches and Cream - incredible milkshakes and juicy burgers....it is casual but that's what we usually prefer

I'd have to say the BBQ pork sandwiches at Flame Tree BBQ in AK. (Skip the ribs - they looked good, but the pork sandwich was SO much better).

We're simple eaters - and we've never gone wrong there!

What is everyones favorite WDW restaurant?:santa: :woohoo:

I absolutely loveeeeeee:
Ts: jiko and biergarden!!!!

Breakfast:Boma is the best and donald's breakfastorous is awesome for characters

Counter Service: Cosmic Rays and sunshine in epcot next to soarin'.(great variety and decent prices/tasty food)

i hated bistro de paris.. the food suxed and was tiny, really expensive and the staff was so rude. it shows that the french dont like americans. :headache:

only try morocco if you have had it b4.. trust me. i tried it for the first time, hated it and wasted my money. im sure if u like moroccan food, u'll love it here. but i dont like morrocan at all.:sad2:

character dinner: liberty tree tavern hands down! :woohoo:

ohana kicks ***!!! me and my fiance loveddddd it! staff are friendly and call u cousin and non-stop food like brazilian resturants.

san angel inn...best authentic mexican food.. :thumbsup2
try the frozen margaritas in mexico..the best ive ever had!:yay:

i had breakfast at cinderella's castle...its for little kids! but the food was good. would like to go there for din din!

breakfast and lunch is awesome at the rainforest cafe!!!!always go there when in animal kingdom!

try the free meal at planet hollywood the burgers and pasta are a hit!

My favorites are Boma and the San Angel Inn. The best CS is the Flame Tree BBQ. The best character breakfast is at Chef Mickeys.

Kona Cafe for Breakfast
Park Fare for Breakfast
Crystal Palace for breakfast
Hoop De Doo
Primetime for Lunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter