Father's Day

I was wondering the same thing!! We will arrive on Father's Day from NC. This will be our 1st ever trip to Disney for my husband and I and our 2 daughters, ages 4 and 8. I was looking for something special in Down Town Disney for Father's Day. We do not plan to go to a Park on this day, but I was thinking maybe House of Blues or Rain Forest Cafe??? Any suggestions??? All are welcome!!!!!:D :D

I honestly don't know about Father's Day. I've been to EPCOT on Mother's Day in the past and Mom's got carnations when they came in.

eedisney...welcome to the DIS!!! :)
I'd chose Rainforest at the Market Place since you have the 2 little ones with you.I think they'll all love it! After dinner y'all could shop.I know there's places there Joe likes.There's a cool Mickey's sports gear store and an awesome toy store and Legos!Oh and Ghiradellas ice cream for dessert!! And the MKTPL is a great place to people watch!! :smooth:

Thanks for the Rainforest Cafe Idea. I was kind of leaning that way!!! I think the kids and my husband will enjoy it!!:D

We were there the week before Father's Day one year and I seem to remember there were going to be several special things on Father's Day relating to the "Home Improvement" theme. I can't locate any information on anything currently planned, though - sorry.

ABC Mom I remember that too...I think they even had like Monster Trucks there then but that's been a few years back ..and before Home Improvement went off air on Disney owned ABC network!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter