Father's Day Brunch/Lunch

GettinReadyforDisney

Mouseketeer
It's my understanding that there are no special events planned for Father's Day. My question is . . . are there any Champagne Brunches anywhere at WDW on Sundays (other than HOB Gospel Brunch). If not, which breakfast places serve champagne? If not breakfast, does anyone know which lunch places serve champagne?

Thanks. . . we just want to make sure that Dad has a special day!!

Me too! I just realized (after reading your post) that we are there for Father's Day as well as our triplet's b'day. I'd love to surprise my DH that day. He's such a good daddy!

We'll be there Father's day too

Can't believe there's nothing special being done for father's day - how sad!!!

I've been thinking about booking a surprise fishing excursion for him and our son and then going to a nice restaurant for dinner.

I'm so glad you posted this. I just realized we'll be there on Father's Day also:idea: . I had already made ADRs for Concourse, maybe they'll have something special but if not I hope the meal is great!pixiedust: DH is such a wonderful Daddy and he deserves it.:love:
DH:goofy:DS:donald:ME:tink:

I just checked our ADRs, and we have dinner at 50's PT that night which was DH's only request for our trip! What good timing and not planned at all. Maybe the servers will make a big deal over Father's Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter