FastPasses with Two Bookings

Markical

Magical Mark
Hi everyone!

With booking for 2019 approaching soon (hopefully), we are getting together our plans. With a few of us going and wanting some space we are hoping to book two rooms, which looks like it will be for two separate bookings.

My question is this; when the time comes to book the FastPasses, is there a way to be able to do these altogether? Other than sitting at two computers booking each as we go, it would be great to be able to book everything together.

Many thanks from a not so experienced Disney World vacation booker!

Hi everyone!

With booking for 2019 approaching soon (hopefully), we are getting together our plans. With a few of us going and wanting some space we are hoping to book two rooms, which looks like it will be for two separate bookings.

My question is this; when the time comes to book the FastPasses, is there a way to be able to do these altogether? Other than sitting at two computers booking each as we go, it would be great to be able to book everything together.

Many thanks from a not so experienced Disney World vacation booker!

If all guests are part of the same MDX (My Disney Experience) account they will all be listed there and you can book FPs for the whole group.

If guests belong to two or more MDX accounts you can link them by becoming “friends” in MDX. After the accounts are linked you will see everyone listed and FPs can then be made for everyone at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter