Fastpasses for two groups with different check in dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunis1

Earning My Ears
Ok. So my parents are coming on our next trip. However, we are checking in on a Saturday and they are checking in on Sunday.

Can I book them on my fastpasses even though their 60 day window opens a day later? I thought I remember the last time that I had to call Disney and they used some "pixie dust" to add my parents a day early.

Did they purchase their tickets separately or as part of a package? If purchased separately and they are linked as Friends and Family in your MDE account, you will be able to book them when your window opens. If they were booked as part of a package, their window won't open until the next day.

Did they purchase their tickets separately or as part of a package? If purchased separately and they are linked as Friends and Family in your MDE account, you will be able to book them when your window opens. If they were booked as part of a package, their window won't open until the next day.
Yep. We check in on a Saturday and the rest of my family on Sunday as well. We’re a big group of 16 under 4 separate packages. None of our headliner FastPasses match up. It’s pretty disappointing. We leave 4 days earlier than the rest of my family, so we had to take what we could get.

Purchased as a package. I think I will just have to call Disney again and see if they have some "pixie dust" this time around like they did in 2017. I was surprised they did it but Disney is just that good....sometimes. LOL!

From the FP FAQ, Post #3:
- For purposes of booking FPs, tickets bought as part of a Disney room/ticket package behave differently than tickets bought separately. This distinction has major implications for booking FPs in some situations. Put simply, package tickets are not valid for any dates prior to the room check-in date. Tickets bought separately are valid immediately. It is never advantageous to have package tickets if a guest will be at Disney before their package starts. Additionally, package tickets complicate FP booking scenarios where two linked groups arrive on separate dates.

How does this work if a friend of mine is staying at the Swan? He will have a one day ticket to MK. He may buy a flexible date ticket through Undercover Tourist. I think that would be only way to allow me to book his FP+ at the same time as mine.

I'm curious about this too. We will be vacationing with friends. We all have annual passes but while we are staying onsite my friends will be staying offsite. Any chance I'll be able to book fastpasses for them at the 60 day mark?

How does this work if a friend of mine is staying at the Swan? He will have a one day ticket to MK. He may buy a flexible date ticket through Undercover Tourist. I think that would be only way to allow me to book his FP+ at the same time as mine.
You’ll be able to book for him if he has a valid ticket linked up.

I'm curious about this too. We will be vacationing with friends. We all have annual passes but while we are staying onsite my friends will be staying offsite. Any chance I'll be able to book fastpasses for them at the 60 day mark?
You can book for your friends.

Explanation is in the FP FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter