FastPass HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staycan

Staycan
I have a fastpass for FOP. Plans are now changing and it looks like I will be spending most of my day at Epcot Is there any way to hold onto the FOP fastpass and still get some for Epcot?

I have a fastpass for FOP. Plans are now changing and it looks like I will be spending most of my day at Epcot Is there any way to hold onto the FOP fastpass and still get some for Epcot?

Sorry, no.

Depending on the timing of the FOP FP, you can do that first (along with a tier-2 FP) and then book a FP in a 2nd park (EPCOT) after you have used the FOP FP.

Last edited:
No. You’d have to be in AK and use or tap a Tier 2 FP to be able to book only 1 FP for Epcot. Your FoP FP remains intact but you’d only have 1 for Epcot.

Your only other choice is to arrive at Epcot at rope drop and standby for all Epcot rides.

No. You’d have to be in AK and use or tap a Tier 2 FP to be able to book only 1 FP for Epcot. Your FoP FP remains intact but you’d only have 1 for Epcot.

Your only other choice is to arrive at Epcot at rope drop and standby for all Epcot rides.
Bummer! Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter