FastPass+ Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mesaboy2, Mar 12, 2016.

1. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 FP+ is simple, easy, and fun! Savvy?

2. farcus17

farcus17 Mouseketeer

Can you get a fast pass for slinky and TSM for same day... I know EPCOT you can't do soarin and frozen.. Thanks

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. mesaboy2

The answer is yes, you can, but probably not in the way you mean the question. The ride combos you list cannot both be prescheduled for the same day, but anything goes once you use all your prescheduled ones on the day. Tiering, explained in Post #8 with all attractions listed, governs this.

5. uramr

uramr Jsdisneymom

I am sure that this has been asked in here but I can't find it. Sorry if this is a repeat question!! We only have two fast passes scheduled at Hollywood studios and that is all we want. Once we have used those to can we book a fast pass for a another park? We are planning to go to the magic Kingdom that evening. Thank you for your help!

6. Tiggerlover91

Tiggerlover91 DIS Veteran

But you CAN get a FP for Soarin and Frozen same day. What you CANNOT do is schedule them as two of your 3 first Fastpass. The context of your question leads me to answer this way.

7. hiroMYhero

hiroMYhero I'm satisfied with my care... Moderator

Yes. See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM for park hopping tips.

8. uramr

uramr Jsdisneymom

Thank you!!

hiroMYhero likes this.
  9. xfiles3010

xfiles3010 WDW Addict

Anyone have any issues booking FPs for entire stay? I have 2 room only reservations:confused3 TIA

10. hiroMYhero

And are you having a problem?

Split Stay booking as described above hasn’t changed since 2014.

mesaboy2 likes this.
  11. xfiles3010

xfiles3010 WDW Addict

Just making sure, my booking window opens next week. This is my first split stay since 2002.

12. mesaboy2

I update the first posts regularly.

bluecastle and hiroMYhero like this.
  13. xfiles3010

xfiles3010 WDW Addict

Thank you:thumbsup2

14. BellaBaby

BellaBaby (Im)patiently waiting for next trip to Disney!!

My question is in regards to upgrading to APs while we are there. Our trip is in early June and we have 10 day park hoppers. So if we upgrade day 1 or 2 we will still have over 7 days of FPs prebooked. Will this be a problem since APs are technically supposed to hold 7 days max of FPs?

15. CJK

CJK DIS Veteran

Hi all! I've been reading about the new FP policy that is implementing on Monday. If guests book an on-site hotel to book their fast passes 60 days in advance, then cancel their hotel, their fast passes will now be cancelled. This has me worried about guests staying on-site booking fast passes for their off-site friends/family. Will the off-site family/friends now find their fast passes cancelled on Monday, since they have no hotel reservation?

16. hiroMYhero

The news involves the Canceling of onsite resort rooms and the associated FPs. There has been no mention of what you are asking.

Discussion of booking and Canceling onsite resort rooms regarding booking FPs cannot be discussed in the FP threads on TPAS.

All posts are being sent to the News board:

Disney to cancel FPs if room is cancelled

CJK likes this.
  17. CJK

CJK DIS Veteran

Thank you! I wondered if my scenario was going to be impacted too. Thanks for the info!

18. Disney dreaming2

Disney dreaming2 Earning My Ears

I have a split stay can I make FP for entire stay? 3 nights are my DVC points next linked reservation 4 nights are my sisters DVC points with my family’s names,will I be able to get all FP on 1stday?

19. darrenwatson66

darrenwatson66 Mouseketeer

Hi all! Question....I have three different reservations with three different lead guests. We all have tickets. Some of the reservations have kids, some don't. If I link in MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE friends and family and the lead person on the reservation accepts, can I book fastpasses for everyone or will I need to send an individual request for each person on the reservation? Some are kids without emails.

20. Cluelyss

Cluelyss DIS Veteran

No, because the FPs are tied to an onsite stay. The 7 day max is for those without an onsite stay booked.

21. Ladyfish77

Ladyfish77 DIS Veteran

OK, I know it's been discussed before, but I'm on the phone with WDW IT and hope someone here can clarify with correct information.
    Everyone in my party have AP's
    We have booked a 7 night (8 day) stay at Shades of Green
    Can we book 7 days of FP (because of AP)
    Or 8 days of FP because we are there 8 days/seven nights?

Now to add to the fun:
    I've booked an 8th night at SoG on a separate reservation
    Will this extra reservation allow me to book 8 days of FP?

Why am I asking? Well I booked 8 days of FP on the original 7 night reservation. I received an email stating that I would lose my last day (day 8) of FP because I did not have enough ticket media for that last day of FP.

I have added the separate reservation with an 8th night. Will I still only get the 7 days of FP? They can't answer that question at WDW IT (I called because SoG reservations are notorious for dropping off. When I added the one night stay it deleted the 7 night stay from my MDE. That's fixed, but IT is still telling me I may lose day 8 of FP. (She just came back and said I "should" keep day 8 FP but she's putting a note on my account just in case)

Thanks!