FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are your tickets part of a package? If so, this is what you will see until the exact moment that your booking window opens.

Thanks for the response, but it was a glitch with the app. And happened again when I was 95% done booking my FPs. (That was incredibly stressful when, after over an hour and a half of work, all of my listed FP plans showed that I only had a party of 1 instead of 7 for each! I had to call and verify with a CM that there were really FPs for everyone in my party.)

The tickets for half were purchased separately and linked; the others had APs. I could see the ticket info and everyone on my computer but not on the app.

The issue was that it wasn’t showing me anyone in my actual party (my children and parents) for this trip, but it did list other “friends and family” under the “Add guest” section. So it was obviously pulling some info, just not including the people I needed.

Thanks for the response, but it was a glitch with the app. And happened again when I was 95% done booking my FPs. (That was incredibly stressful when, after over an hour and a half of work, all of my listed FP plans showed that I only had a party of 1 instead of 7 for each! I had to call and verify with a CM that there were really FPs for everyone in my party.)

The tickets for half were purchased separately and linked; the others had APs. I could see the ticket info and everyone on my computer but not on the app.

The issue was that it wasn’t showing me anyone in my actual party (my children and parents) for this trip, but it did list other “friends and family” under the “Add guest” section. So it was obviously pulling some info, just not including the people I needed.
I noticed this as well leading up to and including my FP day, which was Wednesday. Noticed it again yesterday when I was looking to modify a few. I'll stick with the computer until this MDE glitch is fixed. Don't want to take any chances it will actually bump my party to just myself.

I noticed this as well leading up to and including my FP day, which was Wednesday. Noticed it again yesterday when I was looking to modify a few. I'll stick with the computer until this MDE glitch is fixed. Don't want to take any chances it will actually bump my party to just myself.

Yes, that’s why I called to be sure they were actually showing in their system.

Unfortunately, the website was so slow and I got the “oops something went wrong” Olaf screen every single time I clicked on any selections. So after 30+ minutes with only one single FP booked I had to resort to using the app on my phone.

I'm traveling with my mom later this year, and I am purchasing tickets for us, but we've made our room reservations at POR separately. We are linked in MDE, but my mom is not super tech savvy & I worry about her trying to enter the ticket info & select her fast passes, LOL.

Can I enter tickets & assign one to my mom, or will she need to enter her own? And can I select her fast passes for her since we're linked?

Thanks!

I have a question regarding a split stay onsite.
If I have a 3 night stay booked in a value resort, followed by a 7 night stay at my dvc resort BWV. My 60 day window for the entire trip would open up 60 days from the first reservation, correct?
If I end up cancelling or altering the first reservation at 30 days out will that effect my FP reservations?

My DH and myself are staying at Y&BC from 3/25 to 3/28. We have three day tickets. Our dd is joining us on 3/28 so we a have a new reservation for the three of us from 3/28 - 4/1 with four day tickets. We were able to make our FP selections for the three of us from 3/28 to 3/31.

I was able to make FP selections for the two of us for Tues, 3/26. When I try to make FP selections for Mon (3/25) and Wed (3/27) for the two of us I get the message "These guests have reached their maximum FP selections. To continue remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or go back and select a date for which you already made FP selections".

What does this mean?

How likely is it to get Slinky Dog as a day-of fastpass and FEA as a 4th fastpass when park hopping?
SDD - very unlikely. This is the hottest FP in the parks right now.

FEA - I’ve seen it once or twice but will require constant searching and refreshing.

If I have a room only reservation and my ticket start date is after my check in date, when do I make my fastpasses? 60 days prior to check in or 60 days prior to the start date?

If I have a room only reservation and my ticket start date is after my check in date, when do I make my fastpasses? 60 days prior to check in or 60 days prior to the start date?

Check-in date - your reservation unlocks the 60-day window. The ticket just defines how many days you can make them for. I'm 95% certain that you could even make FP+ selections for the days prior to your ticket "start date" - you just couldn't necessarily enter the park :) (unless you paid any necessary increase in cost, etc.)

Check-in date - your reservation unlocks the 60-day window. The ticket just defines how many days you can make them for. I'm 95% certain that you could even make FP+ selections for the days prior to your ticket "start date" - you just couldn't necessarily enter the park :) (unless you paid any necessary increase in cost, etc.)

Thank you! I read some conflicting information on another board and wanted to check here with the experts. :)

A few questions on the interplay between APs and 'normal' tickets. We are AP ticket holders with a 9 day stay onsite stay booked. I'm also planning on taking my parents who are infrequent WDW guests for a 4 day stay about 45 days later. I understand that normally we can't book FPs for a second on property stay until we get down to 6 days of FPs left outstanding.

Does having my parents on my account w/their 'normal' tickets allow me to book all of us at 60 days if we are staying on property?

If not...and I buy 'normal' tickets for us as well...can I book us all at 60 days? (I.E. Would our APs 'block' making more FPs? Or would our 9 days + 4 days go over a different FP limit?). TIA

And I suppose a related question is, "For those of you who have booked between 30 and 60 days out...how useful are 45 day FPs?" In particular, my parents would like to ride Soarin' and FOP/Navi River. If the Avatar pair are still getting booked at around 65 days out then that affects my decision.

And I suppose a related question is, "For those of you who have booked between 30 and 60 days out...how useful are 45 day FPs?" In particular, my parents would like to ride Soarin' and FOP/Navi River. If the Avatar pair are still getting booked at around 65 days out then that affects my decision.
In my experience, you can usually book NRJ and Soarin' fairly easily at the 30 day mark. FOP is still the tough one.

A few questions on the interplay between APs and 'normal' tickets. We are AP ticket holders with a 9 day stay onsite stay booked. I'm also planning on taking my parents who are infrequent WDW guests for a 4 day stay about 45 days later. I understand that normally we can't book FPs for a second on property stay until we get down to 6 days of FPs left outstanding.

Does having my parents on my account w/their 'normal' tickets allow me to book all of us at 60 days if we are staying on property?

If not...and I buy 'normal' tickets for us as well...can I book us all at 60 days? (I.E. Would our APs 'block' making more FPs? Or would our 9 days + 4 days go over a different FP limit?). TIA

In my experience, if you have an AP and are staying onsite, you can book FPs for your entire stay, including checkin and checkout days, at 60 days from checkin. Multiple onsite stays over a 60 day period doesn’t seem to change that, you can still book for all days of your stay. Now, we’ve only done that for multiple short stays, so I’m not sure if the 14 day FP limit would kick in, but I think your 9+4 should be fine.

In my experience, if you have an AP and are staying onsite, you can book FPs for your entire stay...
Unfortunately, there is a 7 day AP FP limit. To be more specific, with an AP you can book FPs at 60 days for your length of stay (including split stays...so long as they are consecutive). But once you miss a day the 7 day limit applies and you can only have 7 days of FPs in the system...even if you are staying on property!

When I saw this online I couldn't believe it...but I called the WDW AP 'hotline' (407-WDW-PASS if you ever need it) and they confirmed the 7 day non-consecutive stay FP limit. Thus my questions above.

Unfortunately, there is a 7 day AP FP limit. To be more specific, with an AP you can book FPs at 60 days for your length of stay (including split stays...so long as they are consecutive). But once you miss a day the 7 day limit applies and you can only have 7 days of FPs in the system...even if you are staying on property!

When I saw this online I couldn't believe it...but I called the WDW AP 'hotline' (407-WDW-PASS if you ever need it) and they confirmed the 7 day non-consecutive stay FP limit. Thus my questions above.

Weird. I had an onsite stay over Labour Day weekend, and another onsite stay over Columbus Day weekend, both with FP booked at 60 days, and I was sure the two trips totalled more than 7 days of FPs. I must have been just at the 7 day limit, I guess? The rest of our recent trips have been over 60 days apart, but I’ve got another pair of close trips booked for the spring, so I’ll make note of exactly how many days of FPs the system lets me book.

WDW phone CMs are not the best of sources when it comes to the subtleties of FPs.

Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to get onto 7 Dwarfs Mine Train with a fastpass? I was wondering what the average scan to board time usually is. I realize it is dependent on various factors, but if anyone has a rough idea, or an approximate window, it would be really helpful. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter