Fast Passes for Pandora Attractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
My FP window opens tomorrow for my late May vacation which includes dates on and after the Pandora opening date. Has anyone been able to make FP for those attractions yet?

Not yet. There's been some speculation that FastPasses may open up 30 days (roughly) before opening, for the offsite folks. That's apparently what happened with 7 Dwarves and I think Frozen.

No they have not released any fastpasses for the Pandora Attractions. I believe the window for 5/27 opens on 3/29 so I am thinking it might be 3/29 before those drop but I will be checking daily just to be sure.

No, FP's for Pandora won't be available to book tomorrow for your 60 day mark.

No word from Disney yet but if they follow the way they've done it so far since FP+ has been implemented, then Pandora FP's will go live 30 days out from the grand opening, so April 27th. Both 7dmt and Frozen Ever After had their fast passes released at 30 days out. And it wasn't just randomly put up, there was announcements from Disney about a week or two in advance to let people know

This is done so it gives them an extra month should anything arise..and also provides an even playing field to those staying offsite as well, which includes a lot of AP's. They release 60 days out then all the fast passes will be long gone by 30 days out. I'm an AP holder and we always stay offsite..we're planning on going there for opening day so I'm hoping Disney sticks with this procedure of 30 days out for their new opening rides.

Your best source of info with be this forum and specifically the Pandora thread below

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...formation-thread.3587311/page-7#post-57314994

So go ahead and make your FP's as you usually would. Just for your AK day either leave that day blank or just make FP's and plan to edit them at a later date to get a Pandora FP

No, FP's for Pandora won't be available to book tomorrow for your 60 day mark.

No word from Disney yet but if they follow the way they've done it so far since FP+ has been implemented, then Pandora FP's will go live 30 days out from the grand opening, so April 27th. Both 7dmt and Frozen Ever After had their fast passes released at 30 days out. And it wasn't just randomly put up, there was announcements from Disney about a week or two in advance to let people know

This is done so it gives them an extra month should anything arise..and also provides an even playing field to those staying offsite as well, which includes a lot of AP's. They release 60 days out then all the fast passes will be long gone by 30 days out. I'm an AP holder and we always stay offsite..we're planning on going there for opening day so I'm hoping Disney sticks with this procedure of 30 days out for their new opening rides.

Your best source of info with be this forum and specifically the Pandora thread below

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...formation-thread.3587311/page-7#post-57314994

So go ahead and make your FP's as you usually would. Just for your AK day either leave that day blank or just make FP's and plan to edit them at a later date to get a Pandora FP

Makes sense! And thank you very much.

My FP window opens tomorrow for my late May vacation which includes dates on and after the Pandora opening date. Has anyone been able to make FP for those attractions yet?

Not yet. I'd just make my FP for the trip and keep watching for an announcement, or most likely someones post here on the DIS that it worked to book them. My trip is coming up in a few days, and when I booked my FP, they hadn't yet opened up for ROL. I wasn't paying much attention, and then by the time I realized I could book FP for it, there weren't any available, but I kept checking back every day and within a few days, I was able to get them for my AK day. I assume that the same thing will happen once they release the Pandora FP. I'm pretty sure they are going to both be Tier 1, so be prepared for that.

FEA FP+ opened a month out and 7DMT opened a little over three weeks out. It would not surprise me if this were the same.

Keep your eyes and ears open because you'll hear it from the Disney community before you hear it from Disney. :earboy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter