Fast pass test and Magical Express...

My ME tags have two different numbers. Both came up error. I called DVC and ticketing to see if there was any way I was missing something. DVC was not aware of the testing. Ticketing told me it was only select people, and that maybe DVC was not included in the test. I have not heard many say they didn't get it, and of the ones who didn't, it seems many are DVC. Disappointing! Let us know if you figure it out.

When I talked to DVC they too said adamently that there was no testing going on in the month of December. Good thing I wasnt standing in front of them or they would have seen my eyes roll.

Then I called Ticketing, and they were no help either- but they DID transfer me to ME directly. Talked to them there, and there was a small glitch (my flight number was wrong so it couldnt acknowledge my reservation as firm) so she adjusted... Im hoping that with that change, in the next 24 hours I will indeed be able to log in. (WISHFULL THINKING IM SURE).

Side note, they have my name a bit wonky on my DVC Contract (Whomever first did up our Contract put a _ between the "Mc" and the "last part of my name"... it's a pain... but never been a big deal. The girl at ME said to make sure whenever I am referencing my ME reservation, that I have to go by EXACTLY how my name is spelled on my DVC Member card... so just in case this helps others. (Even if you spelled your name differently on your ME reservation)

Fingers crossed that helps someone else... and that the fixing of my flight number does it for me on my reservation.

Well I went to lunch hoping that when I came back the DVC site would be back up and maybe that would allow me to log in to the fastpass+ site but neither has happened. I'll just keep trying.

The DVC site just came back up but the regular site is still down. Still no luck on the fastpass+. I'll keep trying though.

We are a party of 6 staying at POP in 2 rooms. My room, party of 3, was selected for fastpass + but sadly the other room did not. Really bummed my parents wont get to see my daughter meet the Princesses and Belle.

We were picked and are DVC members. In earlier posts others received passes and were also DVC members. I am happy that DVC is included!

We were picked and are DVC members. In earlier posts others received passes and were also DVC members. I am happy that DVC is included!

Which number did you use to log in? I have two numbers on my tags.

ETA: both sites are still down and no luck on FP+ yet.

My DVC stay was not chosen, but my Pop Century stay was. Thats really ok, because planning 2 parks down to the 'T' wasn't easy for me :)

People have used both sets of numbers to see which one works, but if the other Disney sites are down, the FP+ website is unlikely to be up. I was able to access the FP+ site and view my FP+ reservations, but that does not mean that reservation number lookup is working.

We are arriving at Disney the 10th to 18th...I received the package in the mail a few days ago with the Fast Plus Plus inside and was excited to try it out!! I was able to make arrangements for times for Hollywood Studios on the 11th, but we werent planning on Magic Kingsom till the 17th...so havent been able to schedule arrangements for that day/park, but curious to see how this works out at HS!

For those that signed up online over the weekend - has anyone gotten the FP by mail yet? Don't some people leave soon?

If I go in & change my times, will they send me updated FP in time for my trip?

So many questions, so little time!

Yay!!! Got our FP+ cards on Friday! We will be there the 10th-17th staying at riverside princess room. Had fun making advanced passes!

For those that signed up online over the weekend - has anyone gotten the FP by mail yet? Don't some people leave soon?

If I go in & change my times, will they send me updated FP in time for my trip?

So many questions, so little time!

Tara, this will be our first FP+ experience as well so I'm far from an expert but as I understand things the cards will update real time as you make changes to your days/times/attractions. Once you have the cards, theoretically, you are good to go.

If you don't receive the cards before you depart for WDW you can request them at Magic Express check in at the airport before getting on the bus.

In my email it states, "If you do not receive the cards before you leave home, you can stop by the counter at Disney's Magical Express and they will be glad to assist you. You do not need the cards to select your preferred FastPass + attractions and shows before you leave home but you will need the cards when you arrive at the parks for your confirmed experiences."

After calling to add a member of my reservation that didn't get into the FP system initially, I was able to add them and make reservations.

2 days ago, I received a call from DISNEY asking if everything was ok with the addition and to make sure I knew where to go to get my mother's FP+ card. I felt REALLY special that Disney called ME!!!

Anyway, the CM confirmed that you can either pick up the cards at the FP+ counter/station at the DME check in area or at DHS or MK when you get there. There will be FP+ CMs at Guest Relations in both parks every day of the test. Just have on hand your reservation number, in case they can't look you up by name on the reservation ;)

Just wanted to echo what several previous posters have said. If someone who is on your reservation is not included, just call and they will add them for you. If the first person you speak to cannot help, try calling again.

I first called because my friend had changed her arrival date, now arriving with me on the 14th. She was originally supposed to arrive on the 15th so was not eligible since she'd only be there one day of the test. The first time I called they said there was nothing they could do and to just go to the desk at Magical Express.

But thanks to several posts here I called again and tried the number on the back of the card I received in the mail instead of the number in the email. Not sure if it goes to a different place but this time I talked to Treasure and she added my friend and within a half hour she was listed and I changed everything so we both have fast passes!!

I'm so excited I was able to add her and hope everyone here gets what they want and has a great trip and fun trying out the new system :goodvibes

robinm1215 said:
Just wanted to echo what several previous posters have said. If someone who is on your reservation is not included, just call and they will add them for you. If the first person you speak to cannot help, try calling again.

I first called because my friend had changed her arrival date, now arriving with me on the 14th. She was originally supposed to arrive on the 15th so was not eligible since she'd only be there one day of the test. The first time I called they said there was nothing they could do and to just go to the desk at Magical Express.

But thanks to several posts here I called again and tried the number on the back of the card I received in the mail instead of the number in the email. Not sure if it goes to a different place but this time I talked to Treasure and she added my friend and within a half hour she was listed and I changed everything so we both have fast passes!!

I'm so excited I was able to add her and hope everyone here gets what they want and has a great trip and fun trying out the new system :goodvibes

Treasure was my VERY helpful CM, too! Glad you got your situation fixed, as well!

Treasure was my VERY helpful CM, too! Glad you got your situation fixed, as well!

It was actually your post that made me call again so thank you! And I was so happy when Treasure answered. I told her I had read about how helpful she had been. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter