Fast Pass info

b0m5jgr

Mouseketeer
Hi to everyone, I was reading one of the questions and came across one about Fast Passes, I'm a little confused. I read that the person ended up with 6 fast passes for each person. I thought your only allowed 3. I'm cruising Nov 10-17 N.Y. - Bahamas. This person is cruising the week before me. Can someone explain how that was done. Thanks,

Hi to everyone, I was reading one of the questions and came across one about Fast Passes, I'm a little confused. I read that the person ended up with 6 fast passes for each person. I thought your only allowed 3. I'm cruising Nov 10-17 N.Y. - Bahamas. This person is cruising the week before me. Can someone explain how that was done. Thanks,
Maybe they were annual passholders so they had 3 from that plus the 3 from the Cruiseline.

Ok, I didn't know about annual pass holders. So maybe that's how they ended up getting 6 instead of 3. Thanks

Maybe AP -- if they hopped parks and used different tickets to enter 2 parks. Unless their cruise was a couple of years ago, WDW closed the loophole last year that allowed guests to book additional FP+ on another ticket. You can now only use FP+ on the ticket used to enter the park.

But you can book more FP+ after your first 3 are used... so possibly they meant that by the end of the day they had gotten 6 FP+ (the original 3 pre-booked and 3 additional obtained in-park).

Enjoy your cruise!

You get a pass with 3 preloaded any time VIP fast passes. When you get your ticket you can log into My Disney Experience, add the ticket and then choose three fast passes like anyone who has a ticket. Since you can only do it the day of (or maybe a few days before depending on when you get the ticket) you probably won’t get anything great. But it’s still 6 fast passes.

Things to note - you need to use the scheduled FP’s in the time limit you sign up for - If you are even slightly early or late it will use one of the VIP ones (which you’re probably going to want to save for bigger harder to get rides).

- the tickets specifically state (or maybe a letter that comes with the tix) that you can’t do this. However obviously people have done it.

- some people have issues (when they do the MDE FPS it messes up their VIP FPS). Guest services can fix issue (but obviously it takes time).

I was just at WDW in January and due to some pixie magic from a cast member we were given some VIP fast passes. They were loaded directly onto our MDE, but we were still able to schedule regular fast passes in addition. You do have to be extremely careful about timing though, because if you aren't exactly within your window for your regular fast pass, it will default to the VIP fast pass.

You get a pass with 3 preloaded any time VIP fast passes. When you get your ticket you can log into My Disney Experience, add the ticket and then choose three fast passes like anyone who has a ticket. Since you can only do it the day of (or maybe a few days before depending on when you get the ticket) you probably won’t get anything great. But it’s still 6 fast passes.

Things to note - you need to use the scheduled FP’s in the time limit you sign up for - If you are even slightly early or late it will use one of the VIP ones (which you’re probably going to want to save for bigger harder to get rides).

- the tickets specifically state (or maybe a letter that comes with the tix) that you can’t do this. However obviously people have done it.

- some people have issues (when they do the MDE FPS it messes up their VIP FPS). Guest services can fix issue (but obviously it takes time).

This was my experience on the MDAS cruise last fall. I was able to add the hard tickets we got on board to MDE and also book regular fastpasses. The important thing to remember is to arrive at these fast pass attractions on time. If you are early or late, it will use one of the VIPs.

Keep in mind that this is subject to change. There were rumors this past fall that the 3 FP+ were going to be added to the KTTW cards instead of a separate hard ticket. This would not make it possible to add 3 more FP+ to your MDE account unless you have an AP associated with your account. Depending upon whether you were park hopping, you might have to enter the park under your KTTW card and your AP separately.

Instead, DCL still issued the separate hard WDW park hopper with the 3 preloaded FP+. I logged into my MDE account and added 3 more FP+ attractions. We were originally told that the Pandora rides would not be included, but they were added prior to the first sailings from NYC. We did not use one of our FP+ for FoP; we chose to wait on the long line after taking an early bus to AK. NRJ was down so we did not get to experience that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter