FAST PASS HELP

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
We are going March 22-24 (3 full days)
I was able to book 3 PF for MK on 3/22 , but it is only letting me book 1 at Epcot and 1 at HS for 3/24. Can you only do 3 for MK??? I know it will be busy at this time!

You get 3 per park per day. Epcot and HS are a tiered system with 1 headliner and 2 non headliners. After you use the initial 3 you can go to a kiosk and get one at a time (if they are available).

In Epcot and HS they use a Teir system so you can only book 1 ride from teir 1. In Epcot you're looking at Soarin, Test Track and FEA. So you can FP 1 of these rides plus 2 other rides. In HS, I believe its RR, ToT and TSM. Same thing, you can only FP 1 of these rides, plus 2 others.

We are going March 22-24 (3 full days)
I was able to book 3 PF for MK on 3/22 , but it is only letting me book 1 at Epcot and 1 at HS for 3/24. Can you only do 3 for MK??? I know it will be busy at this time!

You CAN book 3 at all parks including Epcot and HS. Epcot and HS have a tiered system which allows you to pick "one from tier 1" and "2 from tier 2"

It sounds like you only selected your tier one FP and not your tier 2 FP. go back, and look again.

Mk and Ak do not have the tiers. You can pick any 3 FP.

In Epcot
You can select 1 Tier 1 attraction and then 2 Tier 2 attractions when choosing your initial three FP+ for a day.

Tier 1
Frozen Ever After
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Soarin' Around the World
Test Track

Tier 2
Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival
Journey Into Imagination with Figment
Living with the Land
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
Mission: SPACE
Spaceship Earth
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush

In Disney's Hollywood Studios
You can select 1 Tier 1 attraction and then 2 Tier 2 attractions when choosing your initial three FP+ for a day.

Tier 1
Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage
Fantasmic!
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
The Great Movie Ride
Toy Story Mania

Tier 2
Disney Jr. Live on Stage
For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
MuppetVision 3D
Star Tours
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Agree with the others. You have tried to book more than 1 tier one FP in Epcot and DHS. Check out the tiers, and then pick FP+ 2 and 3 from the second tier and you will be good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter