Fast Pass 60 Days... Ran Out Time... Need to Confirm

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Thought I had so much time but now time has ran out and I need to make some choices. I had planed this great WDW vacation but due to finances I may need to make it shorter. Possibly a day at the beginning and a day at the end of the trip. Usually drive but my car may be handle to the distance so we are thinking of flying if the price is good. That is why I'm not sure when I may shorten the trip. It will be based of cost of flights which I have not encountered a good price. It may be too late.

In the meantime, FastPass day has approached and I need to make some decision yet I have some questions due to uncertainty if my dates.

1.) If I make Fast Pass for the first day and then I change my vacations dates to start a day later, I will cancel my Fast Pass for that day but does it effect the rest of my Fast Passes?

2.) Since I not sure of my dates yet, can I make Fast Passes for 2 parks in one day? Thinking Epcot and DHS.

3.) Would like to do MNSSHP but not sure if I can swing the extra cost so I will wait as it gets closer. Do I make FastPass for that day? Is there Fast Passes during the party. If not, I'm not sure if we would go to the park prior the party. I'm thinking of making Fast Passes. Would it cause problems if I choose not to go the park to save park tix for another day?

4.) What to confirm the following:

DHS Level 1
Toy Story Mania!​
Slinky Dog Dash​
Alien Swirling Saucers​

So I can choose Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror for Level 2?

Epcot Level 1
Character Spot​
Frozen Ever After​
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth​
Soarin'​
Test Track​

Character Spot is still a Level 1? I thought it would back to Level 2. I want to Confirm Character Spot is Level 1?

AK Level 1
Na'vi River Journey​

So Level 1 is only Avatarland? Want to confirm that I can get both Expedition Everest
And Kali River Rapids for Level 2?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks.

1.) If I make Fast Pass for the first day and then I change my vacations dates to start a day later, I will cancel my Fast Pass for that day but does it effect the rest of my Fast Passes?
No it won’t affect other days.

2.) Since I not sure of my dates yet, can I make Fast Passes for 2 parks in one day? Thinking Epcot and DHS.
No.

Apparently HS is changing the Tier 1 to include all rides but Star tours so you will have to pick one. And yes, you can get those at AK

The tier changes at HS aren't until late August, so her dates are likely before that.

OP, if your HS day is prior to August 29, then yes, you can get RnRC and ToT along with a Tier 1.

We will be gone from WDW b4 August 29.
Making FastPasses tomorrow.
So RnRC and ToT should be Tier 2, correct?

There was a whole thread about the threat that they were closing the leading reservation loophole* for FPS. I think in the end they did not do that at the time because it would mess up people like yourself that truely aren’t sure when their vacation starts. If Disney feels too many people are making reservations and then canceling the leading days to get a few days advantage in their 60 day window they may rethink it.

* The leading reservation loophole was a trick to make a long onsite reservation, say 10 days, then get their FP at exactly 60 days out and get the hard to get FOP type FPs at day 8 or 9, which would be 68 or 69 days away. Then they would eventually cancel the first 5 days of their onsite stay. The theory was if they only had a reservation for the 5 days they were planning to stay they would not be able to get the FOP FP at 63 or 64 days out.

The leading reservation loophole was a trick to make a long onsite reservation, say 10 days, then get their FP at exactly 60 days out and get the hard to get FOP type FPs at day 8 or 9, which would be 68 or 69 days away. Then they would eventually cancel the first 5 days of their onsite stay. The theory was if they only had a reservation for the 5 days they were planning to stay they would not be able to get the FOP FP at 63 or 64 days out.
Your explanation of a “Leading Reservation” is incorrect as “Leading” pertains to separate reservations “Leading” to an actual stay and this doesn’t apply to the OP.

Any Modified onsite reservation will keep the associated FPs intact.

So I booked for Fast Passes for prior the MNSHHP as suggested earlier.

Not sure if that will work...

I gotta make my payment to tomorrow and I'm shortening my trip and park tix. So the day of MNSHHP I will enter early @ 4:00pm. This when I have Fast Passes. I will be entering with the MNSHHP tix, not a Park Tix. So I believe that I can't use the Fast Passes. Is this correct? If so, I will cancel my Fast Passes.

After the MNSHHP, I will have 1 day left on my tix and I plan on using it the next day. If I don't cancel my Fast Passes for day of MNSHHP, will it use my 1 day tix. Trying to avoid problems.

What should do?

Your MNSSHP ticket will let you in at 4:00pm and you CAN make FPs using that ticket for the time prior to the party starting.

So if I only have MNSSHP ticket and I enter at 4:00pm I can have Fast Passes that work prior to the actual party. That's great. Actually too good to be true. That's why I wanted to confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter